India’s Coolest Tech Hunt
Aiming to identify best coders who can think and who can code!
Tudip launched the first edition of India’s coolest Tech Hunt “Tudip Tech Star”.
This unique and innovative Technology & Coding based tech hunt gave every student an opportunity to storm the nation with their talent.
The tech hunt aimed at finding best coder and conducted across 10 Universities reaching over 300 colleges and 40,000 students. The hunt got spread into finding best talents in technology.
300 winners from across the India have competed to become “Tudip Tech Star”.
Speaking on the occasion, ‘Dipti Agrawal, Founder & CEO, Tudip Technologies, “Since past 4 years we have been doing campus recruitment to find the best coders across India. Through this initiative we would like to make the hunt a more structured and targeted one. Introducing hidden talent to Industry and vice versa, which leads all of us toward Nation’s growth.
Excitement to the mix:
- Cash Prizes + Trophy + Certificate to top 3 winners.
- Surprise prizes to be given to lucky winners.
- Top 300 students got Certificate of “Best Coders”
- Top participants appeared in Tudip Technologies Hiring Process.
- A Recruitment Event where best 300 students will appear for approx. 15 to 20 companies in next 10 days.
- Participants can show their talent of coding through this event with Prizes and Job Opportunities.
“Tudip Tech Star” is much more than just a tech hunt, it’s a dream of every techie to become a best programmer and innovator. It is an ambitious attempt to discover, groom and develop an Indian Students and motivate them towards learning and winning.
This initiative would achieve its goal even if few of the students represent themselves in other National-International arena & hiring process, our certificates will be add on to their qualifications.
While the first edition of “Tudip Tech Star” covered 10 universities, 300+ Colleges and 40,000+ fresher across Nations, thus became Country’s one of the biggest coding competition.
Prize Distribution & Grand Finale:
On Saturday, 2nd April 2016, Tudip Technologies hosted its 1st edition of TudipTechStar prize distribution ceremony at JSPM, Tathawade, Pune. This event bought together 50,000 students, 300 colleges, International speakers and chief guests for an exciting evening which included the winner announcement and cultural programmes.
Speakers & Chief Guests:
Tudip thinks globally and act locally with a mix of multicultural, interdisciplinary company. We have processes of large corporation but fun work culture of a startup. Blend of National – International speakers during the event are –
- Cache Merrill – CEO, Zibtek. A keen entrepreneur, start-up lover and reckoned TechStar.
- Dipti Agrawal – Co founder & CEO, Tudip Technologies. A great visionary with a belief that it’s all about providing value to clients and money is just a by-product. She is an excellent technology entrepreneur, highly accomplished leader with extensive experience in business, consulting & project management.
- Pravin Revankar – Director, Centre for Information Technology, YASHADA. A man of distinct vision and fountain head of illuminating ideas.
- Tushar Apshankar – Co founder & CTO, Tudip Technologies.
- Seth Weinert – Director of Sales & Marketing , Zibtek.
Organizations that helped us in making this event a success –
- VibrantMinds Technologies
- CRB Tech
- Java Patil
Tudip Technologies is pleased to announce the winner of TudipTechStar 2016.
1st Akash Nikam from Pune
2nd Akash Gupta from Aurangabad
3rd Geet Choubey from Nashik
Recruited 21 Students including top 3 winners listed as below:
- ABHIJEET KOTHAWADE
- AKANKSHA RATHI
- AKASH CHAVAN
- AKASH GUPTA
- AKASH NIKAM
- AKASH SHELKE
- ANAND TARGE
- CHANDA MAKHIJA
- DILIP RAJPUT
- GEET CHOUBEY
- JESHAL MEHTA
- KARTIKEY GUPTA
- NANDKISHOR SURASHE
- NAWAB KHAN
- NIKITA DEOLE
- PRAVIN GHORLE
- SATISH RAHANQDALE
- SHITAL CHAUDHARY
- SHOMI NANWANI
- SWAPNIL SUKLA
- VISHAL PAWAR
Presented “Best Coder Certificate” to top 200 students appeared for face to face interview at Tudip’s office. These students got shortlisted from across India on the basis of their coding skills.
Through this initiative we have got the fresh bunch of tech talent – who can code and innovate during the journey. In a true sense TudipTechStar.
We have decided to conduct this tech hunt every year to motivate students towards learning and discovering themselves. Our students have a lot of talent, this is a platform to build, collaborate and cultivate tech environment which is missing we as a country. This is a step towards it. We truly appreciate untiring efforts of the teachers in harvesting and nurturing great talents. These mentors continue to inspire us to achieve greater heights at Tudip.
As Tudip completes its 6 years with a big bang and creating a niche for itself with its key values -Integrity, Innovation & Serenity. We are great believers in Empowering Talent and Connecting Technologies. This year is going to be bigger and better as we head towards creating a mark through Tudip’s Technovision and a Technovator to the country.
Stay tuned with us:
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TudipTech
Check us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/tudip-technologies-pvt-ltd-