Asset Maintenance Specialist
Asset Maintenance Specialist
Tudip Technologies Pvt. Ltd is a CMMI Level 3 extreme technology company. Careers at Tudip Technologies are not just jobs, but a promise of a bright and dynamic future. Tudip provides ample opportunities to grow within the company technically as well as a technocrat by promoting entrepreneurship. Tudip Technologies’ careers will enable you to help clients enhance and improve while you build your career. We are a place which defines Integrity, Innovation, and Serenity. Tudip provides you a better platform that transforms an individual into an experienced and immensely skilled professional through an ethical and vibrant business environment. We are here for effective client servicing, taking care of our employees’ needs, and creating a success story to remember.
We are looking for a great Asset Maintenance Specialist who will be responsible for the daily and long-term strategic management of software and technology-related hardware within the organization.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Should be able to solve the Service Request raised by employees in stipulated time through the web portal.
- Should have experience in handling physical inventory.
- Should have experience in maintaining the records in the asset management software.
- Solely responsible for maintaining stocks of laptops, desktops, mouse, keyboard, other network related accessories in the system and physical.
- Solely responsible for maintaining the physical inventory and assignment and un-assignment of assets.
- Should be responsible for periodic maintenance and renewal of licenses for the network department.
- Development and execution of asset management policies, procedures and processes. Including identification, accountability maintenance and location of assets.
- Effectively managing asset life cycles to improve quality control of assets, including software, hardware.
- Should be able to manage the laptop courier from one location to another location efficiently.
- Presenting key asset management data and reports to managers and teams.
- Should be able to find out the loopholes in the inventory and fix those.
- Provide different MIS reports to the management such as damage laptops, new purchase laptop, laptop health check up, reconciliation.
- Should be able to increase the RAM of the machines
- Should be able to do administrative work such getting quotes for the network equipments, binding, printing etc
- Preparing different accounts such as email, project management
- Must have handled the laptop inventory for the 500+ employees.
- Must have good knowledge of hardware and software problem solvers
- Should have technical bent
- Fixing both Hardware and Software problems in laptops and desktops of Mac OS.
- Firewall, switches, routers
- Educational Qualification: BE/BTech (CS / IT) or MCA from a reputed institute.
- 7+ years of equivalent experience
- Should have experience of asset management minimum 5-6 years.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Automation Test Framework
- BI Tools
- FireTV App
- Guest Post
- Machine Learning
- Media Coverage
- Open Source
- Smart Appliances
- Smart Healthcare
- Work Culture