Asset Maintenance Specialist
Asset Maintenance Specialist
Tudip Technologies Pvt. Ltd is CMMI Level 3 company. Careers at Tudip Technologies are not just jobs, but a promise of a bright and dynamic future. Tudip provides ample opportunities to grow within the company technically as well as a technocrat by promoting entrepreneurship. Tudip Technologies’ careers will enable them to help clients enhance and improve while building a career. We are a place that defines Integrity, Innovation, and Serenity. Tudip provides a better platform that translates an individual into an experienced and immensely skilled professional through an ethical and vibrant business environment. We are here for effective client servicing, taking care of our employees’ needs, and creating a success story to remember.
We are looking for a great Asset Maintenance Specialist who will be responsible for the daily and long-term strategic management of software and technology-related hardware within the organization.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a part of an agile team environment, you are expected to independently work on end-to-end project delivery which includes –
- Responsible for solving the Service Request raised by employees in stipulated time through the
web portal.Should have experience in handling physical inventory.
- Maintaining the records in the asset management software.
- Solely responsible for maintaining stocks of laptops, desktops, mouse, keyboard, other networks
related accessories in the system and physical.
- Solely responsible for maintaining the physical inventory and assignment and un-assignment of
- Development and execution of asset management policies, procedures, and processes. Including
identification, accountability maintenance, and location of assets.
- Effectively managing asset life cycles to improve quality control of assets, including software,
- Presenting key asset management data and reports to managers and teams.
- Providing different MIS reports to the management such as damaged laptops, a new purchase
laptop, laptop health check-up, reconciliation.
- Preparing different accounts such as email, project management.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, or business
administration or seven years of equivalent experience. but not Bachelor of Arts.
- Should have experience in asset management minimum 3-4 years.
- Should have knowledge of firewall
- Should have knowledge of high-end Routers, Switches (both managed and unmanaged)
- Fixing both Hardware and Software problems in laptops and desktops of Windows, Ubuntu makes.
- Should be responsible for periodic maintenance and renewal of licenses for the network
- Should be able to manage the laptop courier from one location to another location efficiently.
- Should be able to increase the RAM of the machines
- Should be able to do administrative work such as getting quotes for the network equipment,
binding, printing, etc
- Must possess a strong logical and technical bent of mind.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
- Automation Test Framework
- BI Tools
- FireTV App
- Machine Learning
- Media Coverage
- Open Source
- Smart Appliances
- Smart Healthcare
- Work Culture