DevOps Engineer (USA Remote)
DevOps Engineer (USA Remote)
Tudip Technologies Pvt. Ltd is a CMMI Level 3 extreme technology company. Careers at Tudip Technologies are not just jobs, but a promise of a bright and dynamic future. Tudip provides ample opportunities to grow within the company technically as well as a technocrat by promoting entrepreneurship. Tudip Technologies’ careers will enable you to help clients enhance and improve while you build your career. We are a place which defines Integrity, Innovation, and Serenity. Tudip provides you a better platform that transforms an individual into an experienced and immensely skilled professional through an ethical and vibrant business environment. We are here for effective client servicing, taking care of our employees’ needs, and creating a success story to remember.
DevOps person will be responsible for building, managing and supporting various components and services in a high-availability environment. This role will be pivotal to improve overall operational efficiency in applications and infrastructure management
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Building and maintaining tools to automate application and infrastructure deployment, and to monitor operations.
- Coordinating with other members of the DevOps team, Development, Test, and other teams to enhance and optimize existing processes.
- Implementing containerized deployment and orchestration using Docker and Kubernetes.
- Using configuration management tools (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Ansible) to deploy, configure and manage servers in a high-scale production environment.
- Building, managing and automating Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines Project.
- Implementing security best practices to harden against all levels of security across applications, APIs, databases etc.
- Basic DB administration and performance optimization of databases.
- Must have sound knowledge of SDLC and be able to work in Agile methodologies.
- A working knowledge of the concepts for DevSecOps, ITIL foundations for change management and compliance.
- Min 2 years of hands-on experience in Cloud and Data center migration project.
- Deep domain expertise of cloud application development solutions (e.g. IaaS, Serverless, API Management, Android, IOS),
- Experience in managing cloud-based environments (AWS/Azure)
- Deep understanding of version control systems like Git, Github and BitBucket
- Experience with Chef / Puppet / Ansible is a plus
- Experience in managing large scale databases in Postgres, MySQL, Elasticsearch, Neo4j, Druid is a plus
- Experience with monitoring tools, scripting, and internet security.
- Cloud hosting experience (e.g., Amazon Web Services, Eucalyptus, OpenStack, CloudStack)
- Monitoring tools (e.g., Nagios, Cacti, Ganglia, Splunk, Sensu, BMC, OpenView)
- Continuous integration technologies (e.g., Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Subversion, Git,Jenkins,Spinnakar)
- Scalable hosting cluster experience (e.g., nginx, Varnish, GlusterFS, etc.)
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a cross-functional, globally distributed team.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Automation Test Framework
- BI Tools
- FireTV App
- Guest Post
- Machine Learning
- Media Coverage
- Open Source
- Smart Appliances
- Smart Healthcare
- Work Culture