Tudip Technologies Pvt. Ltd is CMMI Level 3 company. Careers at Tudip Technologies are not just jobs, but a promise of a bright and dynamic future. Tudip provides ample opportunities to grow within the company technically as well as a technocrat by promoting entrepreneurship. Tudip Technologies’ careers will enable them to help clients enhance and improve while building a career. We are a place that defines Integrity, Innovation, and Serenity. Tudip provides a better platform that translates an individual into an experienced and immensely skilled professional through an ethical and vibrant business environment. We are here for effective client servicing, taking care of our employees’ needs, and creating a success story to remember.
DevOps Engineer will be responsible for utilizing or developing automation tools to work with cloud-based infrastructure using Agile, Technical requirement analysis, Working in DevOps mode using Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment, Technical solutions, Research and Making PoCs on new Automation technologies/tools.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a part of an agile team environment, you are expected to independently work on end-to-end project delivery which includes –
- Implement best practices for software build, deployment, and maintenance.
- Evaluate the current state of our CI/CD practices and identify areas for improvement.
- Establishes and enforces DevOps standards, patterns, and optimizations to enable teams to deliver high-performance products.
- Ensures continuous availability of various tools supporting SCM Release Management including
- Source Control, Continuous Integration, Change Management.
- Creates and maintains conceptual, logical, and physical DevOps designs for major programs.
- Use Agile methods (Scrum/Kanban) to organize project deliverables, to track and to report progress.
- Research various infrastructure and solutions in Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Administration of AWS resources including provisioning, monitoring, and maintenance.
- Educational Qualification: BE, BTech, MCA from a reputed institute.
- Min 2 years of hands-on experience in Cloud infrastructure.
- Able to design and architect deployment process with a variety of technologies like DotNet Core, Python, C#, MVC, ReactJS, Python, Android, IOS
- Good understanding on System Administration (Windows, Linux)
- Deep domain expertise of cloud application development solutions (e.g. IaaS, Paas, Serverless, API Management)
- Strong knowledge of Docker containers and Kubernetes orchestration.
- Experience in managing cloud-based environments (AWS/GCP/Azure).
- Deep understanding of version control systems like Git, Github and BitBucket.
- Experience with Chef / Puppet / Ansible /Terraform is a plus.
- Experience in managing large scale databases in Postgres, MySQL, Neo4j, Druid is a plus.
- Experience with monitoring tools (Prometheus), scripting, and internet security.
- Cloud hosting experience (e.g., Amazon Web Services, Eucalyptus, OpenStack, CloudStack)
- Continuous integration technologies (e.g., Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Subversion, Git, Jenkins, Spinnakar)
- Scalable hosting cluster experience (e.g., Nginx, Varnish, GlusterFS, etc.)
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a cross-functional, globally distributed team.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Automation Test Framework
- BI Tools
- FireTV App
- Machine Learning
- Media Coverage
- Open Source
- Smart Appliances
- Smart Healthcare
- Work Culture