Java Developer – Spring Boot
Tudip Technologies Pvt. Ltd is CMMI Level 3 company. Careers at Tudip Technologies are not just jobs, but a promise of a bright and dynamic future. Tudip provides ample opportunities to grow within the company technically as well as a technocrat by promoting entrepreneurship. Tudip Technologies’ careers will enable them to help clients enhance and improve while building a career. We are a place that defines Integrity, Innovation, and Serenity. Tudip provides a better platform that translates an individual into an experienced and immensely skilled professional through an ethical and vibrant business environment. We are here for effective client servicing, taking care of our employees’ needs, and creating a success story to remember.
Java Developer in Tudip is responsible for the programming and development of applications and software using Java, spring boot and rest API.
Individuals in this role should possess a strong logical and technical bent of mind.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a part of an agile team environment, you are expected to independently work on the end-to-end project
delivery which includes –
- Working in small teams as well as independently using agile programming techniques.
- Self-starter who can think outside of the box, and come up with a solution to resolve and mitigate complex problems
- Creating database schema and optimize data handling and storage using relational databases (MySQL).
- Learn, diagnose, and implement features and bug fixes.
- Implement coding patterns and evangelist of best practices.
- Develop technical designs for application development.
- Proper continual knowledge management of work and process.
- Ensuring effective Design, Development, Validation, and Support activities in line with client needs and architectural requirements are given on a timely basis.
- Educational Qualification: BE, BTech(CSE or IT) or MCA.
- Min 4+ years of hands-on experience in programming in Java.
- Knowledge of Java, MVC and REST API.
- Thorough understanding of core Java, Spring boot framework.
- Good understanding of SCM and Project Management tools.
- Understanding of responsive design is a HUGE plus.
- Earlier experience of direct client interaction is a HUGE plus.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Automation Test Framework
- BI Tools
- FireTV App
- Guest Post
- Machine Learning
- Media Coverage
- Open Source
- Smart Appliances
- Smart Healthcare
- Work Culture