PHP Framework Developer
PHP Framework Developer
Tudip Technologies Pvt. Ltd is CMMI Level 3 company. Careers at Tudip Technologies are not just jobs, but a promise of a bright and dynamic future. Tudip provides ample opportunities to grow within the company technically as well as a technocrat by promoting entrepreneurship. Tudip Technologies’ careers will enable them to help clients enhance and improve while building a career. We are a place that defines Integrity, Innovation, and Serenity. Tudip provides a better platform that translates an individual into an experienced and immensely skilled professional through an ethical and vibrant business environment. We are here for effective client servicing, taking care of our employees’ needs, and creating a success story to remember.
Tudip Technologies Pvt. Ltd., looking for hands on PHP Framework Developer with minimum working experience of 2 years.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a part of an agile team environment, you are expected to independently work on the end-to-end project delivery which includes –
- Working in small teams as well as independently using agile programming techniques.
- Self-starter who can think outside of the box, and come up with a solution to resolve and mitigate complex problems
- Able to extract, transform, and load big data sets.
- Learn, diagnose and implement features and bug fixes.
- Implement coding patterns and evangelist of best practices.
- Develop technical designs for application development.
- Proper continual knowledge management of work and process.
- Ensuring effective Design, Development, Validation, and Support activities in line with client needs and architectural requirements are given on a timely basis.
- Should know Object Oriented PHP inside out.
- Should know at least one of these framework really well: Laravel, Symfony, Cake, Yii2 OR Zend framework.
- Hands on experience in designing Web 2.0 UI and/OR RESTFul APIs is a MUST.
- Hands on experience in deployment, across the cloud topologies, is a HUGE plus.
- Daily working experience on Source Control Management tools like Git/SVN and Project Management tools like Jira/Redmine/Trello is a HUGE plus.
- Past experience of direct client interaction is a HUGE plus.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Automation Test Framework
- BI Tools
- FireTV App
- Guest Post
- Machine Learning
- Media Coverage
- Open Source
- Smart Appliances
- Smart Healthcare
- Work Culture