React Native Developer
React Native Developer
Tudip Technologies Pvt. Ltd is CMMI Level 3 company. Careers at Tudip Technologies are not just jobs, but a promise of a bright and dynamic future. Tudip provides ample opportunities to grow within the company technically as well as a technocrat by promoting entrepreneurship. Tudip Technologies’ careers will enable them to help clients enhance and improve while building a career. We are a place that defines Integrity, Innovation, and Serenity. Tudip provides a better platform that translates an individual into an experienced and immensely skilled professional through an ethical and vibrant business environment. We are here for effective client servicing, taking care of our employees’ needs, and creating a success story to remember.
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the
iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as
well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a
product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a part of an agile team environment, you are expected to independently work on end-to-end project delivery which includes –
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable React Native code
- Writing clean, maintainable and efficient code
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical
software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Min 1+ of relevant experience.
- Educational Qualification: BE, BTech, MCA from a reputed institute.
- Must possess a strong logical and technical bent of mind.
- Deep understanding of algorithm and data structure is a MUST.
- Good hands on experience on React Native Development.
- Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle etc.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites.
- Frequent experience of direct client interaction is a HUGE plus.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Automation Test Framework
- BI Tools
- FireTV App
- Machine Learning
- Media Coverage
- Open Source
- Smart Appliances
- Smart Healthcare
- Work Culture