Technical Support Lead
Tudip Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Integrity Innovation Serenity
Technical Support Lead
Tudip Technologies Pvt. Ltd is CMMI Level 5 company. Careers at Tudip Technologies are not just jobs, but a promise of a bright and dynamic future. Tudip provides ample opportunities to grow within the company technically as well as a technocrat by promoting entrepreneurship. Tudip Technologies’ careers will enable them to help clients enhance and improve while building a career. We are a place that defines Integrity, Innovation, and Serenity. Tudip provides a better platform that translates an individual into an experienced and immensely skilled professional through an ethical and vibrant business environment. We are here for effective client servicing, taking care of our employees’ needs, and creating a success story to remember.
Support Lead will play a critical role in managing day to day operations and provides technical /
functional guidance to a group of TSEs. The job involves handling and resolving complex
customer issues/situations in the areas of product functionality and defect correction. In this
role, the Support Lead is expected to take end to end responsibility of the given tasks with
minimum supervision and efficiently collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure customer
Individuals in this role should possess a strong logical and technical bent of mind.
Please read the job criteria below and drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org OR create an account at our Recruitment Portal to get started.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Experience in Incident/Problem/Change/Knowledge Management
- Provide any technical/non – technical training that team members need.
- Handle customer escalations.
- Maintain ownership of issues/escalations until resolution, drive other teams as needed, set
customer expectations accordingly.
- Work and collaborate with cross functional teams efficiently.
- Responsible for the individual/team level goals/metrics.
- Identify improvement opportunities and drive process changes appropriately.
- Handle Support related projects as prescribed by the management.
- Create and distribute team level reports and present to the management.
- Monitor team workload and ensure 100% productivity and utilization in the team.
- Reporting on KPIs and team progress.
- Identify skill gaps in the team and define enablement path for each of the members.
- Assist the service management layer as and when requested.
- Gathers information for cost models, creates preliminary technical resource allocation plans,
and provides technical input and consultation.
- Educational Qualification: Bachelors/Masters Degree in Computer Science or Information
- Minimum 4 years experience in application support.
- Always seeks creative solutions for complex internal and external challenges on product and
- Demonstrated leadership skills; able to take the lead in making improvement and resolving
- Experience with Technical Support Case – handling Platforms: Salesforce/Zendesk
- Prompt, responsive, responsible and friendly approach to the customer situation
- Works well within a team environment.
- Able to communicate effectively to convey and clarify information
- ITIL accreditation preferred.
- AWS and knowledge of cloud technologies will be an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
- Automation Test Framework
- Awards & Recognition
- BI Tools
- Celebration/ Festive
- FireTV App
- Guest Post
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Logistics Management
- Machine Learning
- Media Coverage
- Open Source
- Smart Appliances
- Smart Healthcare
- Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Management
- Work Culture