Tudip Technologies Pvt. Ltd is CMMI Level 3 company. Careers at Tudip Technologies are not just jobs, but a promise of a bright and dynamic future. Tudip provides ample opportunities to grow within the company technically as well as a technocrat by promoting entrepreneurship. Tudip Technologies’ careers will enable them to help clients enhance and improve while building a career. We are a place that defines Integrity, Innovation, and Serenity. Tudip provides a better platform that translates an individual into an experienced and immensely skilled professional through an ethical and vibrant business environment. We are here for effective client servicing, taking care of our employees’ needs, and creating a success story to remember.
will be developing user-facing web applications and components. You’ll implement them with the Vue.js
framework, following generally accepted practices and workflows. You will ensure that you produce
robust, secure, modular, and maintainable code. You will coordinate with other team members, including
back-end developers and UX/UI designers. Your commitment to team collaboration, perfect
communication, and a quality product is crucial.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a part of an agile team environment, you are expected to independently work on end-to-end project delivery which includes –
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Vue.js code
- Writing clean, maintainable, and efficient code
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Developing user-facing applications using Vue.js.
- Building modular and reusable components and libraries.
- Optimizing your application for performance.
- Implementing automated testing integrated into development and maintenance workflows.
- Keeping an eye on security updates and issues found with Vue.js and all project dependencies.
- Proposing any upgrades and updates necessary for keeping up with modern security and
development best practices
- Min 1+ of relevant experience.
- Educational Qualification: BE, BTech, MCA from a reputed institute.
- Must possess a strong logical and technical bent of mind.
- Deep understanding of algorithm and data structure is a MUST.
- Good hands on experience on Vue.js Development.
- Highly proficient with Vue.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and
the virtual DOM
- Familiarity with the Vue.js ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router, and Nuxt.js
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases
- Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms
- Proficiency with modern development tools, like Babel, Webpack, and Git
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs
- Frequent experience of direct client interaction is a HUGE plus.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Automation Test Framework
- BI Tools
- FireTV App
- Machine Learning
- Media Coverage
- Open Source
- Smart Appliances
- Smart Healthcare
- Work Culture