Tudip Technologies Pvt Ltd
Integrity Innovation Serenity
Tudip Technologies Pvt. Ltd is CMMI Level 3 company. Careers at Tudip Technologies are not just jobs, but a promise of a bright and dynamic future. Tudip provides ample opportunities to grow within the company technically as well as a technocrat by promoting entrepreneurship. Tudip Technologies’ careers will enable them to help clients enhance and improve while building a career. We are a place that defines Integrity, Innovation, and Serenity. Tudip provides a better platform that translates an individual into an experienced and immensely skilled professional through an ethical and vibrant business environment. We are here for effective client servicing, taking care of our employees’ needs, and creating a success story to remember.
The Account Manager in Tudip will act as a single point of contact for our clients. The Account Manager’s
role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned clients, develop new business from existing clients, and actively
seek new sales opportunities. Account Managers will build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships
with their counterparts. Account Managers liaise between clients and cross-functional internal teams to
ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions and managed services as per the client’s needs.
Manage and develop client accounts to initiate and maintain favorable relationships with clients.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a part of an agile team environment, you are expected to independently work on end-to-end target delivery which includes –
- Build long-term relationships with clients.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all client account management matters.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Delivering client-focused solutions to business needs.
- Meet all client needs according to proposed timelines.
- Providing progress reports to clients and upper management.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on client needs.
- Proficient with CRM software and the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting sales goals.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills for dealing with different types of clients.
- Exceptional analytical skills for analyzing client data.
- Time management and multitasking skills in order to handle multiple tasks and clients at once.
- Advanced motivational and negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
- Understanding client behaviors and industry trends.
- Automation Test Framework
- BI Tools
- FireTV App
- Machine Learning
- Media Coverage
- Open Source
- Smart Appliances
- Smart Healthcare
- Work Culture