Digital Marketing Executive
Tudip Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Integrity Innovation Serenity
Digital Marketing Executive
Tudip Technologies Pvt. Ltd is a CMMI Level 5 extreme technology company. Careers at Tudip Technologies are not just jobs, but a promise of a bright and dynamic future. Tudip provides ample opportunities to grow within the company technically as well as a technocrat by promoting entrepreneurship. Tudip Technologies’ careers will enable you to help clients enhance and improve while you build your career. We are a place which defines Integrity, Innovation, and Serenity. Tudip provides you a better platform that transforms an individual into an experienced and immensely skilled professional through an ethical and vibrant business environment. We are here for effective client servicing, taking care of our employees’ needs, and creating a success story to remember.
Digital Marketing Executive in Tudip is passionate for all things marketing and technology. Someone who understands and work towards performance based marketing, well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue, tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a part of an agile team environment, you are expected to independently work on end-to-end target delivery which includes –
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy.
- Assisting in the formulation of strategies to build lasting connection with clients, intermediaries and the firm’s wider community.
- Monitor and analyze dashboards and key reporting tools and proactively make strategic recommendations to meet campaign goals and improve performance.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using well known analytic tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush.
- Measure ROI and KPIs.
- Manage and maintain the organization’s website. Active involvement in SEO efforts (keyword optimization, content improvement, internal linking, image optimization etc.)
- Perform regular thorough website audits to identify and discover content, technical, usability, and performance issues that impact search engine visibility.
- Oversee all the company’s social media accounts.
- Planning and monitoring the ongoing firm presence on social media.
- Using online and social media tools to increase the firm’s brand.
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional materials and organize distribution through various online media channels.
- Keep up to date with developments and news across the digital advertising landscape.
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors, and forge new ones as well.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing.
- Educational Qualification: Graduation
- MBA(Marketing) is a HUGE PLUS.
- 1+ years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies in the IT Services sector.
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels.
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices.
- Hands-on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist.
- Positive attitude, detail and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
- Artificial Intelligence
- Automation Test Framework
- Awards & Recognition
- BI Tools
- Celebration/ Festive
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Services
- Cloud Tweak
- Collaborative Version Control
- Data & Intelligence
- Data Security
- Data structure
- FireTV App
- Guest Post
- Human Centric
- Hybrid Cloud
- Load Balancing
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Logistics Management
- Machine Learning
- Media Coverage
- Multi Cloud
- Open Source
- Smart Appliances
- Smart Healthcare
- Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Management
- Web App
- Web Development
- Work Culture