Tudip Technologies Pvt. Ltd is a CMMI Level 3 extreme technology company. Careers at Tudip Technologies are not just jobs, but a promise of a bright and dynamic future. Tudip provides ample opportunities to grow within the company technically as well as a technocrat by promoting entrepreneurship. Tudip Technologies’ careers will enable you to help clients enhance and improve while you build your career. We are a place which defines Integrity, Innovation, and Serenity. Tudip provides you a better platform that tranforms an individual into an experienced and immensely skilled professional through an ethical and vibrant business environment. We are here for effective client servicing, taking care of our employees’ needs, and creating a success story to remember.
iOS developer at Tudip Technologies Pvt. Ltd will have a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our applications. iOS Developer helps our customers develop enterprise applications with different business domains using the most advanced tools. Individuals in this role should have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and enjoy hands-on programming.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a part of an agile team environment, you are expected to independently work on the end-to-end project delivery which includes –
- Working in small teams as well as independently using agile programming techniques.
- Self-starter who can think outside of the box, and come up with a solution to resolve and mitigate complex problems
- Able to extract, transform, and load big data sets.
- Learn, diagnose and implement features and bug fixes.
- Implement coding patterns and evangelist of best practices.
- Develop technical designs for application development.
- Proper continual knowledge management of work and process.
- Ensuring effective Design, Development, Validation, and Support activities in line with client needs and architectural requirements are given on a timely basis.
- Educational Qualification: BE/BTech (CSE/ IT) or MCA from a reputed institute
- Min 1 years of relevant experience.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Must possess strong logical and technical bent of mind
- Should be eager to learn, adapt, and excel in an extreme technology company like Tudip.
- Should have worked on various social networking integration
- Good hands-on experience in dev testing the applications across the mobiles/tablets is a HUGE
- Past experience of direct client interaction is a HUGE plus.
- Past experience of AlamoFire and Haneke Cache is a HUGE plus.
- Exposure to IoT and OTT is a HUGE plus.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
- Automation Test Framework
- BI Tools
- Celebration/ Festive
- FireTV App
- Guest Post
- Machine Learning
- Media Coverage
- Open Source
- Smart Appliances
- Smart Healthcare
- Work Culture