Tudip Technologies Pvt Ltd
Integrity Innovation Serenity
Tudip Technologies Pvt. Ltd is CMMI Level 3 company. Careers at Tudip Technologies are not just jobs, but a promise of a bright and dynamic future. Tudip provides ample opportunities to grow within the company technically as well as a technocrat by promoting entrepreneurship. Tudip Technologies’ careers will enable them to help clients enhance and improve while building a career. We are a place that defines Integrity, Innovation, and Serenity. Tudip provides a better platform that translates an individual into an experienced and immensely skilled professional through an ethical and vibrant business environment. We are here for effective client servicing, taking care of our employees’ needs, and creating a success story to remember.
Research Analyst will play an important role in the sales process by generating relevant leads for our
sales team. The Research Analyst will be able to analyze autonomously qualitative data.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a part of an agile team environment, you are expected to independently work on end-to-end target delivery which includes –
- To use primary and secondary research techniques/existing database/prospect list to identify and
confirm potential clients.
- To have past experiences in modern tools like Sales Navigator and other sales and marketing
- To identify the portfolio and requirements of the prospects.
- To categorize the prospective leads and pass on to the sales team.
- To coordinate with the sales team for the meetings.
- To have past experience in SalesForce CRM.
- Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis.
- Interpret data, formulate reports, and make recommendations.
- Use online market research and catalogue findings to databases.
- To be able to understand the different domains.
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researching and implementing best
- Min 1 year of relevant experience.
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of search engines, web analytics, and business research tools acumen.
- Familiarity with CRM programs.
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys, etc).
- Working knowledge of data warehousing, modeling, and mining
- Strong analytical and critical thinking.
- Knowledge in PPC is a HUGE PLUS
- Automation Test Framework
- BI Tools
- FireTV App
- Machine Learning
- Media Coverage
- Open Source
- Smart Appliances
- Smart Healthcare
- Work Culture