Tudip Technologies Pvt. Ltd is CMMI Level 3 company. Careers at Tudip Technologies are not just jobs, but a promise of a bright and dynamic future. Tudip provides ample opportunities to grow within the company technically as well as a technocrat by promoting entrepreneurship. Tudip Technologies’ careers will enable them to help clients enhance and improve while building a career. We are a place that defines Integrity, Innovation, and Serenity. Tudip provides a better platform that translates an individual into an experienced and immensely skilled professional through an ethical and vibrant business environment. We are here for effective client servicing, taking care of our employees’ needs, and creating a success story to remember.
Ruby Developer will be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. He/she will be developing all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a part of an agile team environment, you are expected to independently work on end-to-end project delivery which includes –
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code.
- Writing clean, maintainable, and efficient code.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Designing robust, scalable, and secure features.
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Follow best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, scrum, refactoring and
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into the design.
- Min 2 years of relevant experience.
- Educational Qualification: BE, BTech, MTech, MCA from a reputed institute.
- Must possess a strong logical and technical bent of mind.
- A deep understanding of algorithm and data structure is a MUST.
- Good hands-on experience on either Rails OR Sinatra is a MUST.
- Working understanding of Source Control Management tools like Git/SVN is a MUST.
- Good hands-on experience on Project Management tools like Jira/Redmine/Trello is a MUST.
- Solid working experience with ActiveRecords, Device, CarrierWave, CanCan, sidekiq and/or
Delayed job is a MUST.
- Good hands-on experience with Ruby Version Manager, Rspec, capybara, cucumber, and/or
Appium is a plus.
- Familiarity to deployment on Heroku, AWS, Google Cloud, and Azure is a HUGE plus.
- Frequent experience of direct client interaction is a HUGE plus.
- Past experience of managing cloud infrastructure and Mongrel/Apache a HUGE plus.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Automation Test Framework
- BI Tools
- FireTV App
- Machine Learning
- Media Coverage
- Open Source
- Smart Appliances
- Smart Healthcare
- Work Culture