Native Android Developer
Native Android Developer at Tudip
Tudip Technologies Pvt. Ltd., looking for hands on Native Android Developer with minimum working experience of 3 years. Tudip works only on development work across Python Django, Ruby, MEAN Stack, DotNet, Java, PHP, Android and iPhone/iOS technologies. It has a large foot print in the web technologies and ever growing foot print in the device and mobile based technologies. We are 100% export oriented unit and work only with US and European clients.
Sounds exciting? Please read the job criteria below and drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org OR create an account at our Recruitment Portal to get started.
An ideal Native Android Developer:
- Must possess strong logical and technical bent of mind
- Should have BE/BTech in Computer Science/IT or MCA degree
- Should be eager to learn, adapt and excel in an extreme technology company like Tudip
- Deep understanding of algorithm and data structure is a MUST
- Intense experience on integration with RESTful APIs, is a MUST
- Should have worked on various social networking integration
- Good hands on experience on Java/Android is a MUST.
- Vast experience on designing the enterprise level Android application with local storage SQLite and data versioning is a MUST.
- Daily working experience on Source Control Management tools like Git/SVN and Project Management tools like Jira/Redmine/Trello is a MUST.
- Good hands on experience on dev testing the applications across the mobiles/tablets is a HUGE plus.
- Past experience of direct client interaction is a HUGE plus.
- Past experience of Volley or Retrofit is a HUGE plus.
- Having minimum of 3 years of experience.