Ruby Rails Developer
Ruby Rails Developer at Tudip
Tudip Technologies Pvt. Ltd., looking for hands on Ruby Rails Developer with minimum working experience of 3 years. Tudip works only on development work across Ruby Rails, MEAN Stack, DotNet, Java, PHP, Python, Android and iPhone/iOS technologies. It has a large foot print in the web technologies and ever growing foot print in the device and mobile based technologies. We are 100% export oriented unit and work only with US and European clients.
Sounds exciting? Please read the job criteria below and drop us an email at email@example.com OR create an account at our Recruitment Portal to get started.
An ideal Ruby Rails Developer for this profile:
- Must possess strong logical and technical bent of mind
- Should have BE/BTech in Computer Science/IT or MCA degree
- Should be eager to learn, adapt and excel in an extreme technology company like Tudip
- Deep understanding of algorithm and data structure is a MUST
- Good hands on experience on either Rails OR Sinatra is a MUST
- Working understanding of Source Control Management tools like Git/SVN is a MUST.
- Good hands on experience on Project Management tools like Jira/Redmine/Trello is a MUST.
- Solid working experience with ActiveRecords, Device, CarrierWave, CanCan, sidekiq and/or Delayed job is a MUST.
- Past experience with SCSS, HAML and CoffeeScript is a MUST
- Good hands on experience with Ruby Version Manager, Rspec, capybara, cucumber and/or Appium is a HUGE plus
- Familiarity to deployment on Heroku OR Amazon Web Services is a HUGE plus
- Frequent experience of direct client interaction is a HUGE plus.
- Past experience of managing cloud infrastructure and Mongrel/Apache a HUGE plus.
- Should have minimum of 3 years of experience.