- The main challenge in Bubble Trouble Roku was to shoot each and every bubble as a bubble when shot splits into smaller bubbles. To complete the level, all the bubbles should be destroyed.
- To design the game board which would consist of the shooter, timing bar and bubbles. Also, to handle the left, right and ok click controls.
- To implement the multiple bubble poster nodes during the game play and to set the circular moving animation to it.
- The score to be calculated should be based on two criterion, the number of balls destroyed and the amount of time saved from the total allocated time.
- Initially we designed the game board having shooter, timing bar and ball using the scene graph’s different renderable nodes.
- We used different scene graph roSGNode to create the multiple poster and animation nodes during the game play and set the circular moving animation of bubbles.
- Implemented logic in brightscript to calculate a position to move the bubble poster nodes in a circular pattern.
- Implemented logic in BrightScript for calculating the number of balls destroyed and remaining time of the total allocated time.
- Successfully designed the game board and handled the left, right, and ok click control to move the shooter and to shoot the bubble.
- Completed the smooth animation for moving the bubble in a circular pattern using multiple poster and the animation nodes created during the game play.
- Bubble Trouble lovers finally found their favorite game at the Roku Channel Store.
- Ready to take a challenge – https://channelstore.roku.com/details/228306/bubble-trouble