Associate Finance Consultant
Associate Finance Consultant
Tudip Technologies Pvt. Ltd is a CMMI Level 5 extreme technology company. Careers at Tudip Technologies are not just jobs, but a promise of a bright and dynamic future. Tudip provides ample opportunities to grow within the company technically as well as a technocrat by promoting entrepreneurship. Tudip Technologies’ careers will enable you to help clients enhance and improve while you build your career. We are a place which defines Integrity, Innovation, and Serenity. Tudip provides you a better platform that tranforms an individual into an experienced and immensely skilled professional through an ethical and vibrant business environment. We are here for effective client servicing, taking care of our employees’ needs, and creating a success story to remember.
Tudip Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is looking for an Associate Consultant (Finance) who can carry out the day-to-day activities / functions of financial, payroll and management accounting.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assess company’s financial status
- Review day-to-day transactions to identify areas of improvement
- Provide detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Developing financial plans to help clients achieve their long-term and short-term financial goals.
- Coordinate with different stakeholders such as bank personnel, Vendors for the payment etc.
- Raising invoices & answering queries of client
- Basic Qualifications: BCom, MCom, MBA Finance or related degree
- Minimum 3 Years of experience is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Should have experience with financial, payroll and management accounting
- Good understanding of accounting and financial principles
- Candidates should be able to do Bank Reconciliation and filing of bills.
- Good knowledge of AR and AP. One should be able to raise invoices and should be able to answer any client queries.
- Able to coordinate with different stakeholders such as bank personnel, Vendors for the payment etc.
- Understanding of the Forex market is preferred.
- Ability to work under pressure and without daily supervision.
- Strong analytical and should love numbers.
- High level interpersonal skills, planning, and self-management skills
- Should be able to file daily documents, bills, papers, etc.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
- Artificial Intelligence
- Automation Test Framework
- Awards & Recognition
- BI Tools
- Celebration/ Festive
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Services
- Cloud Tweak
- Collaborative Version Control
- Data & Intelligence
- Data Security
- Data structure
- FireTV App
- Guest Post
- Human Centric
- Hybrid Cloud
- Load Balancing
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Logistics Management
- Machine Learning
- Media Coverage
- Multi Cloud
- Open Source
- Smart Appliances
- Smart Healthcare
- Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Management
- Web App
- Web Development
- Work Culture