Dot Net Developer
Tudip Technologies Pvt. Ltd is CMMI Level 3 company. Careers at Tudip Technologies are not just jobs, but a promise of a bright and dynamic future. Tudip provides ample opportunities to grow within the company technically as well as a technocrat by promoting entrepreneurship. Tudip Technologies’ careers will enable them to help clients enhance and improve while building a career. We are a place that defines Integrity, Innovation, and Serenity. Tudip provides a better platform that translates an individual into an experienced and immensely skilled professional through an ethical and vibrant business environment. We are here for effective client servicing, taking care of our employees’ needs, and creating a success story to remember.
DotNet Developer in Tudip is responsible for Web Application development using ASP.NET , C# and
WebAPI2. Individuals in this role should possess a strong logical and technical bent of mind.
Role & Responsibilities:
As a part of an agile team environment, you are expected to independently work on end-to-end project delivery which includes –
- Working in small teams as well as independently using agile programming techniques.
- Developing web applications using ORM (PetaPoco OR EntityFramework OR NHibernate OR Dapper).
- Daily working on Source Control Management tools like Git/SVN and Project Management tools like Jira/Redmine/Trello/ServiceNow.
- Creating database schema and optimize data handling and storage using relational databases.
- Transforming requirements into stipulations.
- Develop technical designs for application development.
- Ensuring effective Design, Development, Validation and Support activities in line with client needs and architectural requirements is given on a timely basis.
- Educational Qualification: BE, BTech(CSE or IT) or MCA.
- 4 – 7 years of hands-on experience in .NET programming.
- Knowledge of C#, MVC6 and WebAPI2.
- Hands on experience in Database Development such as writing database queries.
- Good understanding of algorithm and data structure.
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC).
- Understanding of responsive design is a HUGE plus.
- Earlier experience of direct client interaction is a HUGE plus.
- Past experience with TFS/Azure is a HUGE plus.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
- Automation Test Framework
- BI Tools
- FireTV App
- Guest Post
- Machine Learning
- Media Coverage
- Open Source
- Smart Appliances
- Smart Healthcare
- Work Culture