Tudip Technologies Pvt. Ltd is CMMI Level 5 company. Careers at Tudip Technologies are not just jobs, but a promise of a bright and dynamic future. Tudip provides ample opportunities to grow within the company technically as well as a technocrat by promoting entrepreneurship. Tudip Technologies’ careers will enable them to help clients enhance and improve while building a career. We are a place that defines Integrity, Innovation, and Serenity. Tudip provides a better platform that translates an individual into an experienced and immensely skilled professional through an ethical and vibrant business environment. We are here for effective client servicing, taking care of our employees’ needs, and creating a success story to remember.
DotNet Developer in Tudip is responsible for Web Application development using ASP.NET , C# and
WebAPI2. Individuals in this role should possess a strong logical and technical bent of mind.
Please read the job criteria below and drop us an email at email@example.com OR create an account at our Recruitment Portal to get started.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a part of an agile team environment, you are expected to independently work on the end-to-end project delivery which includes –
- Working in small teams as well as independently using agile programming techniques.
- Self-starter who can think outside of the box, and come up with a solution to resolve and mitigate complex problems
- Able to extract, transform, and load big data sets.
- Learn, diagnose and implement features and bug fixes.
- Implement coding patterns and evangelist of best practices.
- Develop technical designs for application development.
- Proper continual knowledge management of work and process.
- Ensuring effective Design, Development, Validation, and Support activities in line with client needs and architectural requirements are given on a timely basis.
- Educational Qualification: BE, BTech(CSE or IT) or MCA.
- Min 1+ years of hands-on experience in .NET programming.
- Knowledge of C#, MVC6 and WebAPI2.
- Hands on experience in Database Development such as writing database queries.
- Good understanding of algorithm and data structure.
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC).
- Understanding of responsive design is a HUGE plus.
- Earlier experience of direct client interaction is a HUGE plus.
- Past experience with TFS/Azure is a HUGE plus.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Artificial Intelligence
- Automation Test Framework
- Awards & Recognition
- BI Tools
- Celebration/ Festive
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Services
- Cloud Tweak
- Collaborative Version Control
- Data & Intelligence
- Data Security
- FireTV App
- Guest Post
- Human Centric
- Hybrid Cloud
- Load Balancing
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Logistics Management
- Machine Learning
- Media Coverage
- Multi Cloud
- Open Source
- Smart Appliances
- Smart Healthcare
- Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Management
- Web App
- Web Development
- Work Culture