Tudip Technologies Pvt. Ltd is CMMI Level 3 company. Careers at Tudip Technologies are not just jobs, but a promise of a bright and dynamic future. Tudip provides ample opportunities to grow within the company technically as well as a technocrat by promoting entrepreneurship. Tudip Technologies’ careers will enable them to help clients enhance and improve while building a career. We are a place that defines Integrity, Innovation, and Serenity. Tudip provides a better platform that translates an individual into an experienced and immensely skilled professional through an ethical and vibrant business environment. We are here for effective client servicing, taking care of our employees’ needs, and creating a success story to remember.
Technical Recruiter at Tudip will source, screen and provide a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. He/she will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a part of an agile team environment, you are expected to independently work on end-to-end targets which includes –
- Write and post technical job descriptions.\
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes.
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities.
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical
assessments and behavioral questions).
- Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs.
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates.
- Compose job offer letters.
- Onboard new hires.
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements.
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products.
- Educational Qualification: MBA (HR).
- 1 – 3 years of hands-on experience in the Recruitment field.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Should be driven to meet hiring targets.
- Should enjoy the entire Recruitment process.
- Should be eager to learn, adapt and excel in an extreme technology company like Tudip.
- Good computer literacy is a MUST.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
- Automation Test Framework
- BI Tools
- FireTV App
- Machine Learning
- Media Coverage
- Open Source
- Smart Appliances
- Smart Healthcare
- Work Culture