Java API Developer
Java API Developer
Tudip Technologies Pvt. Ltd is a CMMI Level 3 extreme technology company. Careers at Tudip Technologies are not just jobs, but a promise of a bright and dynamic future. Tudip provides ample opportunities to grow within the company technically as well as a technocrat by promoting entrepreneurship. Tudip Technologies’ careers will enable you to help clients enhance and improve while you build your career. We are a place which defines Integrity, Innovation, and Serenity. Tudip provides you a better platform that transforms an individual into an experienced and immensely skilled professional through an ethical and vibrant business environment. We are here for effective client servicing, taking care of our employees’ needs, and creating a success story to remember.
Tudip Technologies Pvt. Ltd., looking for hands on Java API Developer with minimum working experience of 3 years. Tudip works only on development work across Java, .Net, Python, Ruby, MEAN Stack, PHP, Android and iPhone/iOS technologies. It has a large foot print in the web technologies and ever growing foot print in the device and mobile based technologies. We are 100% export oriented unit and work only with US and European clients.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a part of an agile team environment, you are expected to independently work on the end-to-end project
delivery which includes –
- Working in small teams as well as independently using agile programming techniques.
- Self-starter who can think outside of the box, and come up with a solution to resolve and mitigate complex problems
- Able to extract, transform, and load big data sets.
- Learn, diagnose and implement features and bug fixes.
- Implement coding patterns and evangelist of best practices.
- Develop technical designs for application development.
- Proper continual knowledge management of work and process.
- Ensuring effective Design, Development, Validation and Support activities in line with client needs and architectural requirements is given on a timely basis.
- Must possess strong logical and technical bent of mind.
- Should have BE/BTech in Computer Science/IT or MCA degree.
- Should be eager to learn, adapt and excel in an extreme technology company like Tudip.
- Deep understanding of algorithm and data structure is a MUST.
- Should know Java, MVC and RESTful architecture really well.
- Good hands on experience on an ORM (Hibernate, MyBatis) is a MUST.
- Deep knowledge of Spring is a MUST.
- Vast experience on designing the HTML5, CSS3, web 2.0 UI is a MUST.
- Daily working experience on Source Control Management tools like Git/SVN and Project Management tools like Jira/Redmine/Trello is a MUST.
- Good hands on experience on Material Design and Bootstrap is a HUGE plus.
- Understanding of responsive design is HUGE plus.
- Past experience of DropWizard, Jersey OR SpringBoot is again a HUGE plus.
- Past experience with Amazon Cloud, GoogleCloud, TFS/Azure is a HUGE plus.
- Working experience with build Automation tools like Maven and Jenkins is again a HUGE plus.
- Earlier experience of direct client interaction is a HUGE plus.
- Having a minimum of 3 years of experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
- Artificial Intelligence
- Automation Test Framework
- Awards & Recognition
- BI Tools
- Celebration/ Festive
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Services
- Cloud Tweak
- Collaborative Version Control
- Data & Intelligence
- Data Security
- Data structure
- FireTV App
- Guest Post
- Human Centric
- Hybrid Cloud
- Load Balancing
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Logistics Management
- Machine Learning
- Media Coverage
- Multi Cloud
- Open Source
- Smart Appliances
- Smart Healthcare
- Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Management
- Web App
- Web Development
- Work Culture