Java, ETL Developer
Java, ETL Developer
Tudip Technologies Pvt. Ltd is a CMMI Level 5 extreme technology company. Careers at Tudip Technologies are not just jobs, but a promise of a bright and dynamic future. Tudip provides ample opportunities to grow within the company technically as well as a technocrat by promoting entrepreneurship. Tudip Technologies’ careers will enable you to help clients enhance and improve while you build your career. We are a place which defines Integrity, Innovation, and Serenity. Tudip provides you a better platform that transforms an individual into an experienced and immensely skilled professional through an ethical and vibrant business environment. We are here for effective client servicing, taking care of our employees’ needs, and creating a success story to remember.
Java, ETL Developer in Tudip is responsible for the programming and development of applications and software using Java, spring and Batch. Individuals in this role should possess a strong logical and technical bent of mind.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a part of an agile team environment, you are expected to independently work on the end-to-end project
delivery which includes –
- Working in small teams as well as independently using agile programming techniques.
- Self-starter who can think outside of the box, and come up with a solution to resolve and mitigate complex problems
- Able to extract, transform, and load big data sets.
- Learn, diagnose and implement features and bug fixes.
- Implement coding patterns and evangelist of best practices.
- Develop technical designs for application development.
- Proper continual knowledge management of work and process.
- Ensuring effective Design, Development, Validation and Support activities in line with client needs and architectural requirements is given on a timely basis.
- Educational Qualification: BE, BTech(CSE or IT) or MCA.
- Min 1 years of hands-on experience in programming in Java.
- Knowledge of Java, Spring & Batch
- Thorough understanding of core Java, Spring framework.
- Good understanding of SCM and Project Management tools.
- Earlier experience of direct client interaction is a HUGE plus.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven work experience as an ETL Developer
- Ability to analyze a company’s big-picture data needs
- Clear communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve complex technical problem
- Ability to handle multiple sub project teams, tasks concurrently and meet deadlines, despite conflicting demands
- High comfort level working in a fast-paced, results-oriented culture
- Strong interpersonal, stakeholder management, and relationship building skills; ability to establish credibility/rapport with stakeholders globally and in a virtual environment
- Ability to work independently and in a self-directed manner with minimal guidance
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Artificial Intelligence
- Automation Test Framework
- Awards & Recognition
- BI Tools
- Celebration/ Festive
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Services
- Cloud Tweak
- Collaborative Version Control
- Data & Intelligence
- Data Security
- FireTV App
- Guest Post
- Human Centric
- Hybrid Cloud
- Load Balancing
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Logistics Management
- Machine Learning
- Media Coverage
- Multi Cloud
- Open Source
- Smart Appliances
- Smart Healthcare
- Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Management
- Web App
- Web Development
- Work Culture