Java Technical Lead
Java Technical Lead
Tudip Technologies Pvt. Ltd is CMMI Level 3 company. Careers at Tudip Technologies are not just jobs, but a promise of a bright and dynamic future. Tudip provides ample opportunities to grow within the company technically as well as a technocrat by promoting entrepreneurship. Tudip Technologies’ careers will enable them to help clients enhance and improve while building a career. We are a place that defines Integrity, Innovation, and Serenity. Tudip provides a better platform that translates an individual into an experienced and immensely skilled professional through an ethical and vibrant business environment. We are here for effective client servicing, taking care of our employees’ needs, and creating a success story to remember.
Technical Lead analyzes business requirements to design, develop, and implement highly efficient, highly scalable system solutions and is responsible for delivering high-quality projects to Tudip clients.
Individuals in this role should have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and enjoy hands-on programming work and good team leading experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a part of an agile team environment, you are expected to independently work on end-to-end project delivery which includes –
- Leading and guiding teams of software engineers.
- Be responsible for the quality (both code level and functional level) of software and help address any client satisfaction issues.
- Think through hard problems and work with teams to make them a reality.
- Provide strong communication skills via education and mentoring to team members, business users, and technology colleagues.
- Provide technical leadership, development, POCs, standardize the integrations, define the best practices, and ensure timely completion of assigned work.
- Designing, developing, and implementing quality solutions to meet complex project requirements as per defined timelines.
- Exercising independent judgment in evaluating alternative technical solutions.
- Guide programmers in translating program specifications into codes and perform code review.
- Educational Qualification: BE, BTech, MCA from a reputed institute.
- Min 7+ years of hands-on experience in programming.
- Should know Java, MVC, and RESTful architecture really well.
- Vast experience in designing the HTML5, CSS3, web 2.0 UI is a MUST.
- Daily working experience on Source Control Management tools like Git/SVN and Project Management tools like Jira/Redmine/Trello is a MUST.
- Good hands-on experience on an ORM (Hibernate, MyBatis) is a HUGE plus.
- Good hands-on experience on Material Design and Bootstrap is a HUGE plus.
- Understanding of responsive design is a HUGE plus.
- Past experience of DropWizard, Jersey OR SpringBoot is again a HUGE plus.
- Past experience with Amazon Cloud, GoogleCloud, TFS/Azure is a HUGE plus.
- Working experience with build Automation tools like Maven and Jenkins is again a HUGE plus.
- Earlier experience of direct client interaction is a HUGE plus.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Automation Test Framework
- BI Tools
- FireTV App
- Machine Learning
- Media Coverage
- Open Source
- Smart Appliances
- Smart Healthcare
- Work Culture