MVC DotNet Developer
MVC DotNet Developer
Tudip Technologies Pvt. Ltd is CMMI Level 3 company. Careers at Tudip Technologies are not just jobs, but a promise of a bright and dynamic future. Tudip provides ample opportunities to grow within the company technically as well as a technocrat by promoting entrepreneurship. Tudip Technologies’ careers will enable them to help clients enhance and improve while building a career. We are a place that defines Integrity, Innovation, and Serenity. Tudip provides a better platform that translates an individual into an experienced and immensely skilled professional through an ethical and vibrant business environment. We are here for effective client servicing, taking care of our employees’ needs, and creating a success story to remember.
Tudip Technologies Pvt. Ltd., looking for hands on MVC DotNet Developer with minimum working experience of 3 years. Tudip works only on development work across .Net, Python, Ruby, MEAN Stack, Java, PHP, Android and iPhone/iOS technologies. It has a large foot print in the web technologies and ever growing foot print in the device and mobile based technologies. We are 100% export oriented unit and work only with US and European clients.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a part of an agile team environment, you are expected to independently work on the end-to-end project delivery which includes –
- Working in small teams as well as independently using agile programming techniques.
- Self-starter who can think outside of the box, and come up with a solution to resolve and mitigate complex problems
- Able to extract, transform, and load big data sets.
- Learn, diagnose and implement features and bug fixes.
- Implement coding patterns and evangelist of best practices.
- Develop technical designs for application development.
- Proper continual knowledge management of work and process.
- Ensuring effective Design, Development, Validation, and Support activities in line with client needs and architectural requirements are given on a timely basis.
- Must possess strong logical and technical bent of mind.
- Should have BE/BTech in Computer Science/IT or MCA degree.
- Should be eager to learn, adapt and excel in an extreme technology company like Tudip.
- Deep understanding of algorithm and data structure is a MUST.
- Should know C#, MVC6 and WebAPI2 really well.
- Good hands on experience on an ORM (PetaPoco OR EntityFramework OR nHibernate) is a MUST.
- Vast experience on designing the HTML5, CSS3, web 2.0 UI is a MUST.
- Daily working experience on Source Control Management tools like Git/SVN and Project Management tools like Jira/Redmine/Trello is a MUST.
- Good hands on experience on Material Design and Bootstrap is a HUGE plus.
- Understanding of responsive design is HUGE plus.
- Past experience of Telerik is again a HUGE plus.
- Past experience with TFS/Azure is a HUGE plus.
- Earlier experience of direct client interaction is a HUGE plus.
- Having minimum of 3 years of experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
- Automation Test Framework
- BI Tools
- Celebration/ Festive
- FireTV App
- Guest Post
- Machine Learning
- Media Coverage
- Open Source
- Smart Appliances
- Smart Healthcare
- Work Culture