Tudip Technologies Pvt Ltd
Integrity Innovation Serenity
Tudip Technologies Pvt. Ltd is CMMI Level 3 company. Careers at Tudip Technologies are not just jobs, but a promise of a bright and dynamic future. Tudip provides ample opportunities to grow within the company technically as well as a technocrat by promoting entrepreneurship. Tudip Technologies’ careers will enable them to help clients enhance and improve while building a career. We are a place that defines Integrity, Innovation, and Serenity. Tudip provides a better platform that translates an individual into an experienced and immensely skilled professional through an ethical and vibrant business environment. We are here for effective client servicing, taking care of our employees’ needs, and creating a success story to remember.
We are looking for an Operation Manager who would be responsible to run the cloud infrastructure support function for one of our estmeed client. This role may include execution of small projects to run within the operation.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a part of an agile team environment, you are expected to independently work on end-to-end target delivery which includes –
- Analyze projected work volume and allocate resources to team leads based on capacity availability and SLA targets.
- Ensure staffing and performance levels are correct to handle appropriate amounts of work volume.
- Work closely with leads to decide the team rostering, shifts and team allocation
- Coordinates with Team Leads and resources as needed to ensure on-time delivery.
- Analyze workload, capacity planning and resource allocation forecasting.
- Participate and present data to discuss trends, status and action plans to meet targets.
- Proactively communicate to adjust the workforce plan based on changing volume.
- Effectively lead, motivate and direct the workgroup while being flexible in a changing environment.
- Effective communication to internal and external stakeholders on Operation status and changes.
- Performance management of team: Define, track and monitor KRAs for Leads and team.
- Accountable for adhering to defined SLA for key KPIs like Customer Satisfaction(CSAT), Customer Effort Score and Productivity.
- Hiring support- Proactively work with recruitment team to ensure right team is in place
- Work with Learning and development team to ensure right induction plan is in place.
- Educational Qualification: Graduation
- Should have 8+ years of hands-on progressive project/operations management work experience in fast-paced development/operations organization.
- Should have experience in running 24*7 support operation.
- Should have hands-on experience in Reporting, building Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly reports.
- Should have excellent communication (written and verbal skills), influencing and presentation skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- Deep insight of tools like Looker, Zendesk, etc is an added advantage.
- Should be able to communicate with the client, understand client requirements and provide data required by the client in a timely manner
- Should have experience in similar roles leading/managing global projects, which is essential for this role.
- Should be Data driven, result-oriented and should have proven ability to reach and exceed goals/targets in a dynamic environment.
- Should have proven skills in developing effective partnerships with key stakeholders and providing leadership support for driving change initiatives.
- Should have hands-on experience with a strong working knowledge of project management practices, ticket management tools and modern communication tools like Slack
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Automation Test Framework
- BI Tools
- FireTV App
- Machine Learning
- Media Coverage
- Open Source
- Smart Appliances
- Smart Healthcare
- Work Culture