Tudip Technologies Pvt. Ltd is CMMI Level 3 company. Careers at Tudip Technologies are not just jobs, but a promise of a bright and dynamic future. Tudip provides ample opportunities to grow within the company technically as well as a technocrat by promoting entrepreneurship. Tudip Technologies’ careers will enable them to help clients enhance and improve while building a career. We are a place that defines Integrity, Innovation, and Serenity. Tudip provides a better platform that translates an individual into an experienced and immensely skilled professional through an ethical and vibrant business environment. We are here for effective client servicing, taking care of our employees’ needs, and creating a success story to remember.
We are seeking a self-motivated experienced QA engineer for a full-time position. This position requires a
strategic thinker; a problem solver who is a self-starter and self-motivated; well organized, flexible, and
effective with multiple simultaneous tasks.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a part of an agile team environment, you are expected to independently work on end-to-end project delivery which includes –
- Experience in designing and implementing integration, security, performance, resilience, or
operational testing. The ability to analyze the results and recommend how to make
- Good hands-on experience in Karate is a MUST.
- Experience automating functional testing of software, writing scripts in Java, using tools such as
Selenium, Cucumber, Karate, Rest-assured or Wiremock
- Have experience in managing teams and/or working across multiple projects.
- Have worked with one or more of the following: API Test Tooling: Postman, API or JMeter,
- Contract/ Mock/Integration Testing, Swift Messaging Hub, Config/Integration testing,
- Min 1+ years of relevant experience.
- Educational Qualification: BE, BTech, MCA from a reputed institute.
- Experience in Web and Mobile app testing.
- Experience working with users to design and conduct manual testing, developing a good
understanding of the requirements, user needs, and solution design in order to differentiate
between defects and enhancements
- A proven track record of testing software developments in a structured environment.
- A complete understanding of the Defect Management lifecycle and knowledge of one or more
defect management tools e.g. JIRA, Bugzilla, or HP ALM.
- The ability to work in a changing environment, adapting to changing requirements and priorities at
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
- Automation Test Framework
- BI Tools
- FireTV App
- Machine Learning
- Media Coverage
- Open Source
- Smart Appliances
- Smart Healthcare
- Work Culture