Tudip Technologies Pvt. Ltd is a CMMI Level 5 extreme technology company. Careers at Tudip Technologies are not just jobs, but a promise of a bright and dynamic future. Tudip provides ample opportunities to grow within the company technically as well as a technocrat by promoting entrepreneurship. Tudip Technologies’ careers will enable you to help clients enhance and improve while you build your career. We are a place which defines Integrity, Innovation, and Serenity. Tudip provides you a better platform that transforms an individual into an experienced and immensely skilled professional through an ethical and vibrant business environment. We are here for effective client servicing, taking care of our employees’ needs, and creating a success story to remember.
We are seeking a self-motivated experienced QA engineer for a full-time position. This position requires a
strategic thinker; a problem solver who is a self-starter and self-motivated; well organized, flexible, and
effective with multiple simultaneous tasks.
Please read the job criteria below and drop us an email at email@example.com OR create an account at our Recruitment Portal to get started.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a part of an agile team environment, you are expected to independently work on the end-to-end project delivery which includes –
- Working in small teams as well as independently using agile programming techniques.
- Self-starter who can think outside of the box, and come up with a solution to resolve and mitigate complex problems
- Able to extract, transform, and load big data sets.
- Learn, diagnose and implement features and bug fixes.
- Implement coding patterns and evangelist of best practices.
- Develop technical designs for application development.
- Proper continual knowledge management of work and process.
- Ensuring effective Design, Development, Validation, and Support activities in line with client needs and architectural requirements are given on a timely basis.
- Min 1+ years of relevant experience.
- Educational Qualification: BE/BTech (CS / IT) or MCA from a reputed institute.
- Experience in Web and Mobile app testing.
- Experience working with users to design and conduct manual testing, developing a good
understanding of the requirements, user needs, and solution design in order to differentiate
between defects and enhancements
- A proven track record of testing software developments in a structured environment.
- A complete understanding of the Defect Management lifecycle and knowledge of one or more
defect management tools e.g. JIRA, Bugzilla, or HP ALM.
- The ability to work in a changing environment, adapting to changing requirements and priorities at
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Artificial Intelligence
- Automation Test Framework
- Awards & Recognition
- BI Tools
- Celebration/ Festive
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Services
- Cloud Tweak
- Collaborative Version Control
- Data & Intelligence
- Data Security
- FireTV App
- Guest Post
- Human Centric
- Hybrid Cloud
- Load Balancing
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Logistics Management
- Machine Learning
- Media Coverage
- Multi Cloud
- Open Source
- Smart Appliances
- Smart Healthcare
- Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Management
- Web App
- Web Development
- Work Culture