Tudip Technologies Pvt. Ltd is a CMMI Level 5 extreme technology company. Careers at Tudip Technologies are not just jobs, but a promise of a bright and dynamic future. Tudip provides ample opportunities to grow within the company technically as well as a technocrat by promoting entrepreneurship. Tudip Technologies’ careers will enable you to help clients enhance and improve while you build your career. We are a place which defines Integrity, Innovation, and Serenity. Tudip provides you a better platform that tranforms an individual into an experienced and immensely skilled professional through an ethical and vibrant business environment. We are here for effective client servicing, taking care of our employees’ needs, and creating a success story to remember.
Technical Lead analyzes business requirements to design, develop, and implement highly efficient, highly scalable system solutions and is responsible for delivering high-quality projects to Tudip clients. Individuals in this role should have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and enjoy hands-on programming work and good team leading experience.
Please read the job criteria below and drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org OR create an account at our Recruitment Portal to get started.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a part of an agile team environment, you are expected to independently work on the end-to-end project delivery which includes –
- Leading and guiding teams of software engineers.
- Be responsible for the quality (both code level and functional level) of software and help address any client satisfaction issues.
- Think through hard problems and work with teams to make them a reality.
- Provide strong communication skills via education and mentoring to team members, business users, and technology colleagues.
- Provide technical leadership, development, POCs, standardize the integrations, define the best practices, and ensure timely completion of assigned work.
- Designing, developing, and implementing quality solutions to meet complex project requirements as per defined timelines.
- Exercising independent judgment in evaluating alternative technical solutions.
- Guide programmers in translating program specifications into codes and perform code review.
- Educational Qualification: BE, BTech, MCA from a reputed institute.
- Min 6 years of hands-on experience in programming.
- Good hands-on experience on either Rails OR Sinatra is a MUST.
- Solid working experience with ActiveRecords, Device, CarrierWave, CanCan, sidekiq and/or Delayed job is a MUST.
- Past experience with SCSS, HAML, and CoffeeScript is a MUST
- Good hands-on experience with Ruby Version Manager, Rspec, capybara, cucumber and/or Appium is a HUGE plus.
- Vast experience in designing the HTML5, CSS3, web 2.0 UI is a MUST.
- Daily working experience on Source Control Management tools like Git/SVN and Project Management tools like Jira/Redmine/Trello is a MUST.
- Understanding of responsive design is a HUGE plus.
- Past experience with Amazon Cloud, GoogleCloud, TFS/Azure is a HUGE plus.
- Working experience with build Automation tools like Maven and Jenkins is again a HUGE plus.
- Earlier experience of direct client interaction is a HUGE plus.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
- Artificial Intelligence
- Automation Test Framework
- Awards & Recognition
- BI Tools
- Celebration/ Festive
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Services
- Cloud Tweak
- Collaborative Version Control
- Data & Intelligence
- Data Security
- FireTV App
- Guest Post
- Human Centric
- Hybrid Cloud
- Load Balancing
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Logistics Management
- Machine Learning
- Media Coverage
- Multi Cloud
- Open Source
- Smart Appliances
- Smart Healthcare
- Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Management
- Web App
- Web Development
- Work Culture