System Maintenance Specialist
System Maintenance Specialist
Tudip Technologies Pvt. Ltd is a CMMI Level 5 extreme technology company. Careers at Tudip Technologies are not just jobs, but a promise of a bright and dynamic future. Tudip provides ample opportunities to grow within the company technically as well as a technocrat by promoting entrepreneurship. Tudip Technologies’ careers will enable you to help clients enhance and improve while you build your career. We are a place which defines Integrity, Innovation, and Serenity. Tudip provides you a better platform that transforms an individual into an experienced and immensely skilled professional through an ethical and vibrant business environment. We are here for effective client servicing, taking care of our employees’ needs, and creating a success story to remember.
We are looking for a great System Maintenance Specialist who will be responsible for the daily and long-term strategic management of software and technology-related hardware within the organization.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a part of an agile team environment, you are expected to independently work on end-to-end project delivery which includes –
- Responsible for solving the Service Request raised by employees in stipulated time
- Debugging laptops, finding problems both hardware and software in the laptops and desktops of
- Fixing both Hardware and Software problems in laptops and desktops of Windows, Ubuntu make
- Fit new hardware parts and make sure equipment is working correctly.
- Carry out routine maintenance work and respond to equipment faults in stipulated time.
- Providing different MIS reports to the management such as damaged laptops, a new purchase
- Write maintenance strategies to help with installation and commissioning guidelines.
- Ensure smooth day to day network-related operations
- Preparing different accounts such as email, project management.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, engineering or business administration or seven years of equivalent experience. but not Bachelor of Arts.
- Should have experience of repairing laptops for 3-4 years.
- Should have knowledge of high end Routers, Switches (both managed and unmanaged)
- Should have knowledge of firewall
- Knowledge of Mac (Apple machines) and Chromebooks
- Should be able to do administrative work such getting quotes for the network equipments, binding, printing etc
- Must possess a strong logical and technical bent of mind.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
- Artificial Intelligence
- Automation Test Framework
- Awards & Recognition
- BI Tools
- Celebration/ Festive
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Services
- Cloud Tweak
- Collaborative Version Control
- Data & Intelligence
- Data Security
- FireTV App
- Guest Post
- Human Centric
- Hybrid Cloud
- Load Balancing
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Logistics Management
- Machine Learning
- Media Coverage
- Multi Cloud
- Open Source
- Smart Appliances
- Smart Healthcare
- Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Management
- Web App
- Web Development
- Work Culture