Tudip Technologies Pvt. Ltd is CMMI Level 5 company. Careers at Tudip Technologies are not just jobs, but a promise of a bright and dynamic future. Tudip provides ample opportunities to grow within the company technically as well as a technocrat by promoting entrepreneurship. Tudip Technologies’ careers will enable them to help clients enhance and improve while building a career. We are a place that defines Integrity, Innovation, and Serenity. Tudip provides a better platform that translates an individual into an experienced and immensely skilled professional through an ethical and vibrant business environment. We are here for effective client servicing, taking care of our employees’ needs, and creating a success story to remember.
The Technical Architect is responsible for driving the architecture and design of web based and mobile applications. The Architect will work as a leading member of the Development team and, more specifically, the Architecture team to support and enhance the application architecture and the framework.
Please read the job criteria below and drop us an email at email@example.com OR create an account at our Recruitment Portal to get started.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a part of an agile team environment, you are expected to independently work on end-to-end target delivery which includes –
- Multiplying the efforts of developers by setting architectural and development standards
- Ensure systems are built meeting the functional requirements and non-functional requirements
- Hold multiple development teams accountable for the adoption of proper architectural standards by reviewing code, architecture, and data flow diagrams
- Build architecture review board, which will guide teams in designing well architected projects
- Develop highly functional qualitative modifications and application/system changes
- Review and evaluate technical & functional design, technical & functional quality issues and processes
- Build the tools and shared packages that enable an event-based architecture composed from autonomous microservices
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills as well as strong logical, analytical, problem-solving skills and reporting skills
- Educational Qualification: BE/BTech (CSE or IT) or MCA.
- 8+ years of work experience with at least 2+ years as a Technical Architect.
- Hands-on experience in development of Java/Dotnet/Ruby on Rails
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience in building APIs with REST.
- Experience following Agile principles in Scrum and Kanban, including backlog development, planning, and tracking.
- Coordinate and collaborates workflow processes and issues in designing, programming and testing.
- Experience with event-based and message-driven distributed systems.
- Proficient using version control (git) or different build, packaging ; release management tools,
- Passionate about developing quality products that exceed users expectations.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Artificial Intelligence
- Automation Test Framework
- Awards & Recognition
- BI Tools
- Celebration/ Festive
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Services
- Cloud Tweak
- Collaborative Version Control
- Data & Intelligence
- Data Security
- FireTV App
- Guest Post
- Human Centric
- Hybrid Cloud
- Load Balancing
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Logistics Management
- Machine Learning
- Media Coverage
- Multi Cloud
- Open Source
- Smart Appliances
- Smart Healthcare
- Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Management
- Web App
- Web Development
- Work Culture