Technical Lead (NodeJS)
Technical Lead Node js
Tudip Technologies Pvt. Ltd is CMMI Level 5 company. Careers at Tudip Technologies are not just jobs, but a promise of a bright and dynamic future. Tudip provides ample opportunities to grow within the company technically as well as a technocrat by promoting entrepreneurship. Tudip Technologies’ careers will enable them to help clients enhance and improve while building a career. We are a place that defines Integrity, Innovation, and Serenity. Tudip provides a better platform that translates an individual into an experienced and immensely skilled professional through an ethical and vibrant business environment. We are here for effective client servicing, taking care of our employees’ needs, and creating a success story to remember.
We are looking for a highly capable Node.js developer to optimize our web-based application performance. You will be collaborating with our front-end application developers, designing back-end components, and integrating data storage and protection solutions.
To ensure success as a Node.js developer, you should possess extensive knowledge of Node.Js based services and experience in a similar role. An accomplished Node.js developer will be someone whose expertise results in the stable, fast, and secure exchange of data between servers and end-users.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
- At least two years’ experience as a Node.js developer.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Artificial Intelligence
- Automation Test Framework
- Awards & Recognition
- BI Tools
- Celebration/ Festive
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Services
- Cloud Tweak
- Collaborative Version Control
- Data & Intelligence
- Data Security
- Data structure
- FireTV App
- Guest Post
- Human Centric
- Hybrid Cloud
- Load Balancing
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Logistics Management
- Machine Learning
- Media Coverage
- Multi Cloud
- Open Source
- Smart Appliances
- Smart Healthcare
- Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Management
- Web App
- Web Development
- Work Culture