How to Add Manual Data for Apple Watch Device?
The trackable Apple Watch exercise routines increased by two in watchOS 5 when Apple added yoga and hiking. These workout types join walking, running, cycling, elliptical, rower, stair stepper, HIIT, swimming, and wheelchair as available choices. Read the following steps to add manual data for Apple Watch Device.
We can add test data in Apple Watch device by following 8 steps mentioned below:
- You can enter data that isn’t tracked by an app or device, with the following steps:
- Open the Health app and tap the Health Data tab.
- Tap Activity health category
- Tap Workouts
- Tap + sign icon, in the upper-right corner.
- Select ACTIVITY TYPE
- Enter the data for the activity.
- When you’re finished, tap Add.
Can we add test data for a past date in Apple Watch device?
Following activities, we can add for Apple Watch device
- Stair stepper
- Swimming and
By following the above steps we can add manual data and can test with any application who has this fitness device integration, that is our application is fetching the data and working as expected. This is very helpful while we test the fitness device integration in any project.
Read more about How to Add Manual Data for Samsung Health App Device?