Tudip Technologies Pvt. Ltd is a CMMI Level 3 extreme technology company. Careers at Tudip Technologies are not just jobs, but a promise of a bright and dynamic future. Tudip provides ample opportunities to grow within the company technically as well as a technocrat by promoting entrepreneurship. Tudip Technologies’ careers will enable you to help clients enhance and improve while you build your career. We are a place which defines Integrity, Innovation, and Serenity. Tudip provides you a better platform that tranforms an individual into an experienced and immensely skilled professional through an ethical and vibrant business environment. We are here for effective client servicing, taking care of our employees’ needs, and creating a success story to remember.
Android Developer in Tudip Technologies Pvt. Ltd helps our customers develop enterprise applications with different business domains using the most advanced tools. Android Developer is responsible for the design and development of end-user products aimed at a range of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, high-quality code, and a passion for technology is essential. Individuals in this role should have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and enjoy hands-on programming work and good team leading experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a part of an agile team environment, you are expected to independently work on the end-to-end project delivery which includes –
- Working in small teams as well as independently using agile programming techniques.
- Self-starter who can think outside of the box, and come up with a solution to resolve and mitigate complex problems
- Able to extract, transform, and load big data sets.
- Learn, diagnose and implement features and bug fixes.
- Implement coding patterns and evangelist of best practices.
- Develop technical designs for application development.
- Proper continual knowledge management of work and process.
- Ensuring effective Design, Development, Validation, and Support activities in line with client needs and architectural requirements are given on a timely basis.
- Educational Qualification: BE/BTech (CSE or IT) or MCA from a reputed institute.
- Min 1 years of hands-on experience in programming.
- Good hands-on experience of Android SDK, Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience in Kotlin will be good.
- Familiarity with application development using MVP and MVVP approach.
- Familiarity with Web API and restful services.
- Knowledge of on-device database SQLite, Eclipse/Android Studio, Flutter is a huge plus.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Familiarity with offline storage, threading, performance tuning, integrating with backend services.
- Proficient with versioning tools like GIT, SVN.
- Self-motivated, eager to learn, with strong logical reasoning skills.
- Passion for quality.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Automation Test Framework
- BI Tools
- FireTV App
- Guest Post
- Machine Learning
- Media Coverage
- Open Source
- Smart Appliances
- Smart Healthcare
- Work Culture