Tudip Technologies Pvt. Ltd is CMMI Level 3 company. Careers at Tudip Technologies are not just jobs, but a promise of a bright and dynamic future. Tudip provides ample opportunities to grow within the company technically as well as a technocrat by promoting entrepreneurship. Tudip Technologies’ careers will enable them to help clients enhance and improve while building a career. We are a place that defines Integrity, Innovation, and Serenity. Tudip provides a better platform that translates an individual into an experienced and immensely skilled professional through an ethical and vibrant business environment. We are here for effective client servicing, taking care of our employees’ needs, and creating a success story to remember.
Android Developer in Tudip Technologies Pvt. Ltd helps our customers develop enterprise applications with different business domains using the most advanced tools. Android Developer is responsible for the design and development of end-user products aimed at a range of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, high-quality code, and a passion for technology is essential. Individuals in this role should have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and enjoy hands-on programming work and good team leading experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a part of an agile team environment, you are expected to independently work on end-to-end project delivery which includes –
- Be responsible for the quality (both internal and external) of software and help address any client satisfaction issues
- Collaborate with the team to define, design, and ship new features
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify and root cause performance bottlenecks, random crashes, and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, perform peer code reviews, write unit tests, enable automation and localization
- Stay up-to-date with technical trends and suggest solutions.
- Gradually take on more responsibility and have a bigger impact – take on more challenging tasks, mentor others, lead a module.
- Constantly upgrading by learning technologies beyond the traditional areas of expertise.
- Educational Qualification: BE, BTech, MTech, MCA from a reputed institute.
- Min 4+ years of hands-on experience in programming.
- Good hands-on experience of Android SDK, Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience in Kotlin will be good.
- Familiarity with application development using MVP and MVVP approach.
- Familiarity with Web API and restful services.
- Knowledge of on-device database SQLite, Eclipse/Android Studio, Flutter is a huge plus.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Familiarity with offline storage, threading, performance tuning, integrating with backend services.
- Proficient with versioning tools like GIT, SVN.
- Self-motivated, eager to learn, with strong logical reasoning skills.
- Passion for quality.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
- Automation Test Framework
- BI Tools
- FireTV App
- Machine Learning
- Media Coverage
- Open Source
- Smart Appliances
- Smart Healthcare
- Work Culture