Digital Marketing Analyst
Digital Marketing Analyst
Tudip Technologies is looking for an experienced and result-driven Digital Marketing Analyst to join our awesome marketing team! As a Digital Marketing Executive at our company, you will be responsible for setting up, implementing and managing the overall company’s digital marketing strategies. Your role will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives.
The ideal candidate is the one who is passionate for all things marketing and technology. Someone who understands and work towards performance based marketing. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
We are expecting you to have experience and a big passion for digital technologies and all digital marketing channels. Someone coming from technology domain & well versed in understanding B2B audience is going to be an added advantage.
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Assisting in the formulation of strategies to build lasting connection with clients, intermediaries and the firm’s wider community
- Monitor and analyze dashboards and key reporting tools and proactively make strategic recommendations to meet campaign goals and improve performance.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using well known analytic tools
- Measure ROI and KPIs
- Manage and maintain the organization’s website. Active involvement in SEO efforts (keyword optimization, content improvement, internal linking, image optimization etc.)
- Perform regular thorough website audits to identify and discover content, technical, usability, and performance issues that impact search engine visibility
- Oversee all the company’s social media accounts
- Planning and monitoring the ongoing firm presence on social media
- Using online and social media tools to increase the firm’s brand
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional materials and organize distribution through various online media channels
- Keep up to date with developments and news across the digital advertising landscape.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
Requirements and Qualifications –
- 2-3 years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Hands-on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Positive attitude, detail and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Automation Test Framework
- BI Tools
- FireTV App
- Machine Learning
- Media Coverage
- Microsoft Technology
- Open Source
- Smart Appliances
- Smart Healthcare
- Work Culture