Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
Tudip Technologies Pvt. Ltd is CMMI Level 3 company. Careers at Tudip Technologies are not just jobs, but a promise of a bright and dynamic future. Tudip provides ample opportunities to grow within the company technically as well as a technocrat by promoting entrepreneurship. Tudip Technologies’ careers will enable them to help clients enhance and improve while building a career. We are a place that defines Integrity, Innovation, and Serenity. Tudip provides a better platform that translates an individual into an experienced and immensely skilled professional through an ethical and vibrant business environment. We are here for effective client servicing, taking care of our employees’ needs, and creating a success story to remember.
The Digital Marketing Manager at Tudip is passionate about all things in marketing and technology.
Someone who understands and works towards performance-based marketing, well-versed in the
concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing
growing revenue, tech-savvy, and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a part of an agile team environment, you are expected to independently work on end-to-end target delivery which includes –
- Planning and managing marketing campaigns on all channels (web, email and social) to ensure
improved performance metrics with increased leads.
- Planning and managing social media strategy and posting content frequently and accurately on
- Will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers) to launch campaigns
on time and on budget.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social
media and display advertising campaigns from concept to execution
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
(ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple
channels and customer touchpoints.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption
- Educational Qualification: MBA (Marketing).
- Hands-on 5+ working experience in digital marketing.
- Strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies, and best practices in online marketing and
- Leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display
- Sense of appreciation for content, design, and aesthetics.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising creative digital campaigns that engage,
inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture,
- Experience in creating, managing, and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Working knowledge of WordPress.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
- Automation Test Framework
- BI Tools
- FireTV App
- Machine Learning
- Media Coverage
- Open Source
- Smart Appliances
- Smart Healthcare
- Work Culture