Digital Marketing Manager
Tudip Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Integrity Innovation Serenity
Digital Marketing Manager
Tudip works primarily only on development work across .Net, Python, Ruby, MEAN Stack, Java, PHP, Android, iPhone/iOS and cloud technologies. It has a large footprint in the web technologies and ever-growing footprint in the device and mobile-based technologies. We are 100% export oriented unit and work only with US and European clients.
- Planning and managing marketing campaigns on all channels (web, email and social) to ensure improved performance metrics with increased inbound leads.
- Planning and managing social media strategy and posting frequently and accurately on social channels, hence needing a keen sense of appreciation for content, design, and aesthetics as well.
- Strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies
- Should be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution
- Will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers) to launch campaigns on time and on budget
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Experience and Knowledge
- Hands-on 5+ working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising creative digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in creating, managing and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement