Dot Net Developer
Dot Net Developer at Tudip
Tudip Technologies Pvt. Ltd., an extreme technology company that had been growing 100% year to year, in terms of both employee count and year end revenue, looking for hands-on Dot Net stack.
Tudip works primarily only on development work across .Net, Python, Ruby, MEAN Stack, Java, PHP, Android, iPhone/iOS and cloud technologies. It has a large foot print in the web technologies and ever growing foot print in the device and mobile based technologies. We are 100% export oriented unit and work only with US and European clients.
An ideal Dot Net Developer will be expected:
- Design, code and test new Windows and web software applications.
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement.
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects.
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies.
- Create technical specifications and test plans.
- Candidates ideally would possess min 3 years of experience and BE/BTech in Computer Science/IT or MCA degree. In this role you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator.
- If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
- Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
- BI Tools
- FireTV App
- Machine Learning
- Media Coverage
- Open Source
- Smart Appliances
- Smart Healthcare
- Work Culture