Python Django Developer
Python Django Developer at Tudip
Tudip Technologies Pvt. Ltd., looking for hands on Python Django Developer with minimum working experience of 3 years. Tudip works only on development work across Python Django, Ruby, MEAN Stack, DotNet, Java, PHP, Android and iPhone/iOS technologies. It has a large foot print in the web technologies and ever growing foot print in the device and mobile based technologies. We are 100% export oriented unit and work only with US and European clients.
An ideal Python Django Developer for this profile:
- Must possess strong logical and technical bent of mind.
- Should have BE/BTech in Computer Science/IT or MCA degree.
- Should be eager to learn, adapt and excel in an extreme technology company like Tudip.
- Deep understanding of algorithm and data structure is a MUST.
- Good hands on experience on either Django OR Flask is a MUST.
- Working understanding of Source Control Management tools like Git/SVN is a MUST.
- Good hands on experience on Project Management tools like Jira/Redmine/Trello is a MUST.
- Solid working experience with PostgreSQL is again a MUST.
- Past experience with SCSS and CoffeeScript is a HUGE plus.
- Good hands-on experience with Ruby Version Manager, Rspec, capybara, cucumber and/or Appium is a HUGE plus.
- Familiarity to deployment on Heroku OR Amazon Web Services is a HUGE plus.
- Frequent experience of direct client interaction is a HUGE plus.
- Past experience of managing cloud infrastructure and Apache a HUGE plus.
- Should have a minimum of 3 years of experience.