The Fibo Academy application has 3 sub-domians which are used as the learning platforms for the students to make the art masterpiece and allow parents to track their progress.
The three sub-domains are:
Student App: https://students2.fiboart.com
– The Student App UI has to be responsive to work on the tablets which are used in the art classes.
– The App should be user-friendly and easy to understand to be able to use by the kids.
– The App should keep the track of information of projects which are done by students.
Staff App: https://staff.fiboart.com
– The Fibo Academy Staff App is used by the admin as well as by the staff members of the Fibo Academy. The user with the admin role should have the access to all the management stuff such as schedule the staff member, creating, modifying and deleting the user accounts of student, staff and families.
– The admin can add and edit the syllabus for students which students can view on the Student App.
– The staff members can view their schedule and log their working hours.
Parents App: https://parents.fiboart.com
– The parents can use the Parent App to register their children in the classes and make the payments online.
– The App should display all the necessary information for the classes and should apply the applicable discounts while making the payments.