Tudip Technologies Pvt. Ltd is CMMI Level 3 company. Careers at Tudip Technologies are not just jobs, but a promise of a bright and dynamic future. Tudip provides ample opportunities to grow within the company technically as well as a technocrat by promoting entrepreneurship. Tudip Technologies’ careers will enable them to help clients enhance and improve while building a career. We are a place that defines Integrity, Innovation, and Serenity. Tudip provides a better platform that translates an individual into an experienced and immensely skilled professional through an ethical and vibrant business environment. We are here for effective client servicing, taking care of our employees’ needs, and creating a success story to remember.
Business Analyst contributes to best practices, methodologies, processes, tools etc. which will enable a consistent and efficient service delivery of projects to Tudip clients.
Individuals in this role will be responsible for managing people and measuring project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a part of an agile team environment, you are expected to independently work on end-to-end project delivery which includes –
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Work with stakeholders and technical team members to analyze and document business processes and projects.
- Gathering requirements and acceptance criteria and scoping new projects
- Involve in converting the business requirements into Functional Requirements Document (FRD) and created business process models from the requirement specifications.
- Define workflows and functional use cases, can configure applications, and understand technical interfaces.
- Responsible for reviewing and managing business test lifecycles from user acceptance to post-implementation.
- Educational Qualification: BE, B.Tech, MCA from a reputed institute.
- Min 3 years of hands-on experience.
- Experience Customer Engagement, Account Management, and Project Management.
- Excellent communication, presentation (both oral and written), and influencing skills.
- Ability to execute specific tasks as needed on project initiatives, ensure SLA/KPIs of the functions are accurately documented.
- Hands-on experience in software estimation
- Should be able to increase system Analytical abilities and increase user experience.
- Good in conducting trainings, building a knowledge base, Release updates etc.
- Ability to operate successfully and independently in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment comfortably and skillfully flex among various tools according to the problem and data.
- Experience of working on Microsoft Office skills including; advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Power BI, and Word.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities.
- Any BA certification is preferable.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
- Automation Test Framework
- BI Tools
- FireTV App
- Machine Learning
- Media Coverage
- Open Source
- Smart Appliances
- Smart Healthcare
- Work Culture