Tudip Technologies Pvt. Ltd is a CMMI Level 5 extreme technology company. Careers at Tudip Technologies are not just jobs, but a promise of a bright and dynamic future. Tudip provides ample opportunities to grow within the company technically as well as a technocrat by promoting entrepreneurship. Tudip Technologies’ careers will enable you to help clients enhance and improve while you build your career. We are a place which defines Integrity, Innovation, and Serenity. Tudip provides you a better platform that translates an individual into an experienced and immensely skilled professional through an ethical and vibrant business environment. We are here for effective client servicing, taking care of our employees’ needs, and creating a success story to remember.
NodeJS Developer in Tudip is responsible for the programming and development of applications and software using Node JS.
Individuals in this role should possess a strong logical and technical bent of mind.
Please read the job criteria below and drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org OR create an account at our Recruitment Portal to get started.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a part of an agile team environment, you are expected to independently work on the end-to-end project delivery which includes –
- Working in small teams as well as independently using agile programming techniques.
- Experience in Developing APIs and RESTful services using Node JS.
- Self-starter who can think outside of the box, and come up with a solution to resolve and mitigate complex problems
- Design experience using Node, Express, REST.
- Creating database schema and optimizing data handling and storage using SQL and NoSQL databases MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL.
- Learn, diagnose, and implement features and bug fixes.
- Implement coding patterns and evangelist of best practices.
- Develop technical designs for application development.
- Proper continual knowledge management of work and process.
- Ensuring effective Design, Development, Validation, and Support activities in line with client needs and architectural requirements are given on a timely basis.
- Educational Qualification: BE, BTech(CSE or IT) or MCA.
- Min 1+ years of Hands-on experience in Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express, StrongLoop, etc.
- Good understanding of SCM and Project Management tools.
- Understanding of responsive design is a HUGE plus.
- Good understanding of front-end technologies, such as ReactJS, HTML5, and CSS3
- Earlier experience of direct client interaction is a HUGE plus.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
- Artificial Intelligence
- Automation Test Framework
- Awards & Recognition
- BI Tools
- Celebration/ Festive
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Services
- Cloud Tweak
- Collaborative Version Control
- Data & Intelligence
- Data Security
- FireTV App
- Guest Post
- Human Centric
- Hybrid Cloud
- Load Balancing
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Logistics Management
- Machine Learning
- Media Coverage
- Multi Cloud
- Open Source
- Smart Appliances
- Smart Healthcare
- Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Management
- Web App
- Web Development
- Work Culture