Project Manager (Technical)
Tudip Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Integrity Innovation Serenity
Project Manager (Technical)
Tudip Technologies Pvt. Ltd is CMMI Level 5 company. Careers at Tudip Technologies are not just jobs, but a promise of a bright and dynamic future. Tudip provides ample opportunities to grow within the company technically as well as a technocrat by promoting entrepreneurship. Tudip Technologies’ careers will enable them to help clients enhance and improve while building a career. We are a place that defines Integrity, Innovation, and Serenity. Tudip provides a better platform that translates an individual into an experienced and immensely skilled professional through an ethical and vibrant business environment. We are here for effective client servicing, taking care of our employees’ needs, and creating a success story to remember.
The project manager is responsible to manage the end-to-end project lifecycle for small to large projects. The project manager leads and coordinates project team resources to ensure project milestones are met and the project is delivered on schedule and on budget with the highest standard of quality. He also manages project risk identification and resolution to keep projects on track and able to deliver planned outcomes.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive requirement gathering and scoping, mapping technical solutions to business objectives.
- Gather requirements and analyze, finally translating those requirements into project specifications.
- Create a detailed project plan and own and drive the successful execution.
- Plan the program/project based on a defined need results in a detailed scope/budget/schedule baseline.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Monitor and control the budget to ensure that the program/project remains on track and in control.
- Proactively work to improve delivery quality, repeatability and on-time delivery of key projects.
- Provide leadership, mentoring and training to the team.
- Identify, track and resolve project issues and risks.
- Educational Qualification: BE, B.Tech, MCA or Graduate in computer stream.
- Should have 8+ years of hands-on progressive project management work experience in fast-paced development/operations organization.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Daily working experience on Source Control Management tools like Git/SVN and Project Management tools like Jira/Redmine/Trello is a MUST.
- Should have excellent communication (written and verbal skills), influencing and presentation skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- Should have experience in a similar role leading/managing global projects, which is essential for this role.
- PMP certification is good to have.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies will be preferred.
To apply for this job please visit tudip.com.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Automation Test Framework
- Awards & Recognition
- BI Tools
- Celebration/ Festive
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Services
- Cloud Tweak
- Collaborative Version Control
- Data & Intelligence
- Data Security
- FireTV App
- Guest Post
- Human Centric
- Hybrid Cloud
- Load Balancing
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Logistics Management
- Machine Learning
- Media Coverage
- Multi Cloud
- Open Source
- Smart Appliances
- Smart Healthcare
- Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Management
- Web App
- Web Development
- Work Culture