Tudip Technologies Pvt. Ltd is CMMI Level 5 company. Careers at Tudip Technologies are not just jobs, but a promise of a bright and dynamic future. Tudip provides ample opportunities to grow within the company technically as well as a technocrat by promoting entrepreneurship. Tudip Technologies’ careers will enable them to help clients enhance and improve while building a career. We are a place that defines Integrity, Innovation, and Serenity. Tudip provides a better platform that translates an individual into an experienced and immensely skilled professional through an ethical and vibrant business environment. We are here for effective client servicing, taking care of our employees’ needs, and creating a success story to remember.
We are looking for a great React.js developer whose primary focus will be on developing user interface
components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a part of an agile team environment, you are expected to independently work on end-to-end project delivery which includes –
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable React.js code
- Writing clean, maintainable, and efficient code
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices
- Min 1+ of relevant experience.
- Educational Qualification: BE/BTech (CSE or IT) or MCA.
- Must possess a strong logical and technical bent of mind.
- A deep understanding of algorithms and data structure is a MUST.
- Good hands-on experience on React.js Development
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Artificial Intelligence
- Automation Test Framework
- Awards & Recognition
- BI Tools
- Celebration/ Festive
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Services
- Cloud Tweak
- Collaborative Version Control
- Data & Intelligence
- Data Security
- Data structure
- FireTV App
- Guest Post
- Human Centric
- Hybrid Cloud
- Load Balancing
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Logistics Management
- Machine Learning
- Media Coverage
- Multi Cloud
- Open Source
- Smart Appliances
- Smart Healthcare
- Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Management
- Web App
- Web Development
- Work Culture