Technical Lead (Front-End)
Technical Lead Front-End
Tudip Technologies Pvt. Ltd is CMMI Level 5 company. Careers at Tudip Technologies are not just jobs, but a promise of a bright and dynamic future. Tudip provides ample opportunities to grow within the company technically as well as a technocrat by promoting entrepreneurship. Tudip Technologies’ careers will enable them to help clients enhance and improve while building a career. We are a place that defines Integrity, Innovation, and Serenity. Tudip provides a better platform that translates an individual into an experienced and immensely skilled professional through an ethical and vibrant business environment. We are here for effective client servicing, taking care of our employees’ needs, and creating a success story to remember.
We are looking for a Front-end Tech Lead interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You take ownership of these applications and are responsible for architecting, building and maintaining them. You will collaborate closely with the product team to come up with solutions and estimate the impact.
You set the quality standards for the front-end team and make sure that all development adheres to them. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
Please read the job criteria below and drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org OR create an account at our Recruitment Portal to get started.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Take ownership of all front-end applications and their CI/CD pipelines
- Engineer, design and estimate solutions for new feature requests together with product team
- Review pull requests to ensure high quality and maintainable solutions
- Coach the front-end team and elevate their technical skills
- Implement new features and build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs that match designs.
- Integrate third-party API’s and SDK’s
- Write unit and integration tests and make sure other team members do the same.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes
- Follow-up new evolutions of technology and take initiative to keep the stack up to date
- Transition existing native apps to React Native.
- Educational Qualification: BE/BTech(CS/IT) or MCA.
- Must possess a strong logical and technical bent of mind.
- Relevant Management certification may be required.
- Experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities.
- Willingness to build professional relationships with staff and clients.
- Excellent communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
- Artificial Intelligence
- Automation Test Framework
- Awards & Recognition
- BI Tools
- Celebration/ Festive
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Services
- Cloud Tweak
- Collaborative Version Control
- Data & Intelligence
- Data Security
- FireTV App
- Guest Post
- Human Centric
- Hybrid Cloud
- Load Balancing
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Logistics Management
- Machine Learning
- Media Coverage
- Multi Cloud
- Open Source
- Smart Appliances
- Smart Healthcare
- Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Management
- Web App
- Web Development
- Work Culture