How To Add Manual Data for Health App Device?
The Health app makes it easy to learn about your health and start reaching your goals. It consolidates health data from iPhone, Apple Watch, and third-party apps you already use, so you can view all your progress in one convenient place.
We can add test data in Health App device by following 14 steps mentioned below:
- Take your iPhone and open Health app.
- Now tap on Health Data from the bottom menu.
- Tap on Health Data tab in iOS Health App
- Next, In the Search bar, type in ‘Workouts.’ When the Workouts option appears in the list, tap on it.
- Now, tap on the plus (+) icon from the top right corner.
- Here, you can add your workout type by tapping Activity Type.
- When you tap on it, a carousel with several options will appear at the bottom. Roll the carousel and select your activity. Since I walk every day, I have chosen Walking.
- Add Workout Manually to Activity in iOS Health App
- Next, tap on Kilo-calories and Distance; the two options, that carousal will be replaced by a numeric pad so that you can add figures.
- Add Calories and Distance Under Workouts in iOS Health App
- Now, Add the time you start and end your activity and then tap on Add button from the upper right corner of your phone screen.
- Select Start and End Time Under Workouts in iOS Health App
- That’s it!
- Now go to the Activity app on your iPhone or Apple Watch and check the update.
Q. Can we add test data for a past date in Health App device?
Following activities, we can add for Health App device
By following the above steps we can add manual data and can test with any application who has this fitness device integration, that is our application is fetching the data and working as expected. This is very helpful while we test the fitness device integration in any project. Also, we are happy to share that Tudip is recognized as Top Medical Software Development Companies on Software Development Company.
Read more about How to Add Manual Data for Fitbit Device?