Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager at Tudip
Tudip Technologies Pvt. Ltd., an extreme technology company that had been growing 100% year to year, in terms of both employee count and year end revenue, looking for hands on Business Development Manager for heading it’s inside sales department for it’s operations in India and US locations. Tudip works only on development work across MEAN Stack, DotNet, Java, PHP, Ruby, Python, Android and iPhone/iOS technologies. It has a large foot print in the web technologies and ever growing foot print in the device and mobile based technologies. We are 100% export oriented unit and work only with US and European clients.
An ideal Business Development Executive:
- Must possess strong logical and analytical bent of mind.
- Should have bachelor’s or master degree in any stream.
- Must have strong common sense.
- Computer literacy is a MUST.
- Exposure to some CRM systems (SalesForce OR Zoho) is desirable.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Good understanding of LinkedIn, Freelancer and Elance is a definite plus.
- Should have great written and verbal communication skill.
- Should have managed inside sales teams spread across various geographic locations.
- Having a minimum of 8 years of experience.