Dot Net Technical Lead
Dot Net Technical Lead
Tudip Technologies Pvt. Ltd is CMMI Level 3 company. Careers at Tudip Technologies are not just jobs, but a promise of a bright and dynamic future. Tudip provides ample opportunities to grow within the company technically as well as a technocrat by promoting entrepreneurship. Tudip Technologies’ careers will enable them to help clients enhance and improve while building a career. We are a place that defines Integrity, Innovation, and Serenity. Tudip provides a better platform that translates an individual into an experienced and immensely skilled professional through an ethical and vibrant business environment. We are here for effective client servicing, taking care of our employees’ needs, and creating a success story to remember.
Technical Lead analyzes business requirements to design, develop, and implement highly efficient, highly scalable system solutions and is responsible for delivering high-quality projects to Tudip clients.
Individuals in this role should have strong analytical and problem solving skills, and enjoy hands-on programming work and good team leading experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Leading and guiding teams of software engineers
- Be responsible for the quality (both code level and functional level ) of software and help address any client satisfaction issues
- Provide strong communication skills via education and mentoring to team members, business users, and technology colleagues.
- Designing, developing and implementing quality solutions to meet complex project requirements as per defined timelines.
- Exercising independent judgment in evaluating alternative technical solutions.
- Participating in the code and design review process.
- Provide technical leadership, development, POCs, standardize the integrations, define the best practices and ensure timely completion of assigned work.
- Writing unit test cases for quality check of the deliverables.
- Suggesting new processes, tools, techniques etc to improve the quality of work.
- Constantly upgrading by learning technologies beyond traditional areas of expertise.
- Educational Qualification: BE, BTech, MTech, MCA from a reputed institute.
- Min 7 years of hands-on experience in programming.
- Should know C#, MVC6, and WebAPI2 really well.
- Good hands-on experience on an ORM (PetaPoco OR EntityFramework OR NHibernate OR Dapper) is a MUST.
- Daily working experience on Source Control Management tools like Git/SVN and Project Management tools like Jira/Redmine/Trello is a MUST.
- Vast experience in designing the HTML5, CSS3, web 2.0 UI is a HUGE plus.
- Good hands-on experience on Material Design and Bootstrap is a HUGE plus.
- Understanding of responsive design is a HUGE plus.
- Past experience of Telerik is again a HUGE plus.
- Past experience with TFS/Azure is a HUGE plus.
- Earlier experience of direct client interaction is a HUGE plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Automation Test Framework
- BI Tools
- FireTV App
- Machine Learning
- Media Coverage
- Open Source
- Smart Appliances
- Smart Healthcare
- Work Culture