MVC DotNet Technical Lead
MVC DotNet Technical Lead at Tudip
Tudip Technologies Pvt. Ltd., looking for hands on MVC DotNet Technical Lead with minimum working experience of 8 years. Tudip works only on development work across .Net, Python, Ruby, MEAN Stack, Java, PHP, Android and iPhone/iOS technologies. It has a large foot print in the web technologies and ever growing foot print in the device and mobile based technologies. We are 100% export oriented unit and work only with US and European clients.
An ideal MVC DotNet Technical Lead:
- Must possess strong logical and technical bent of mind.
- Should have BE/BTech in Computer Science/IT or MCA degree.
- Should be eager to learn, adapt and excel in an extreme technology company like Tudip.
- Deep understanding of algorithm and data structure is a MUST.
- Should know C#, MVC6 and WebAPI2 really well.
- Good hands on experience on an ORM (PetaPoco OR EntityFramework OR nHibernate) is a MUST.
- Vast experience on designing the HTML5, CSS3, web 2.0 UI is a MUST.
- Daily working experience on Source Control Management tools like Git/SVN and Project Management tools like Jira/Redmine/Trello is a MUST.
- Good hands on experience on Material Design and Bootstrap is a HUGE plus.
- Understanding of responsive design is HUGE plus.
- Past experience of Telerik is again a HUGE plus.
- Past experience with TFS/Azure is a HUGE plus.
- Earlier experience of direct client interaction is a HUGE plus.
- Having a minimum of 8 years of experience.
- BI Tools
- FireTV App
- Machine Learning
- Media Coverage
- Open Source
- Smart Appliances
- Smart Healthcare
- Work Culture