Tudip Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Integrity Innovation Serenity
Tudip Technologies Pvt. Ltd is CMMI Level 3 company. Careers at Tudip Technologies are not just jobs, but a promise of a bright and dynamic future. Tudip provides ample opportunities to grow within the company technically as well as a technocrat by promoting entrepreneurship. Tudip Technologies’ careers will enable them to help clients enhance and improve while building a career. We are a place that defines Integrity, Innovation, and Serenity. Tudip provides a better platform that translates an individual into an experienced and immensely skilled professional through an ethical and vibrant business environment. We are here for effective client servicing, taking care of our employees’ needs, and creating a success story to remember.
The Project Manager is responsible to manage the cloud infrastructure team for one of our premium clients. He will be responsible for delivering programs in a fast-paced culture. He will lead programs and projects; coordinating activities and managing interdependencies between Engineering, Cloud Operations, Content Development, Marketing, Services, Support, and more.
Individuals in this role should possess a strong logical and technical bent of mind.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analyze projected work volume and allocate resources to team leads based on capacity availability, SLA targets.
- Ensure staffing and performance levels are correct to handle the appropriate amount of work volume.
- Coordinates with Team Leads and resources as needed to ensure on-time deliverables.
- Analyze workload, capacity planning, and resource allocation forecasting.
- Participate and present data to discuss trends, status, and action plan to meet the target.
- Communicate necessary real-time and proactive adjustments to the workforce plan based on changing volume.
- Effectively lead, motivate, and direct the workgroup while being flexible in a changing environment.
- Effective communication with internal and external stakeholders on Operation status and changes.
- Educational Qualification: BE, B.Tech, MCA, or Graduate in computer stream.
- Should have 8+ years of hands-on progressive project management work experience in a fast-paced development/operations organization.
- Should have experience in running 24*7 support operations.
- Should have hands-on experience in Reporting, building Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly reports.
- Should have excellent communication (written and verbal skills), influencing, and presentation skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- A deep insight of tools like Looker, Zendesk, etc is an added advantage.
- Should be able to communicate with the client, understand client requirements, and provide data required by the client in a timely manner.
- Should have experience in a similar role leading/managing global projects, which is essential for this role.
- Should be result-oriented and should have proven ability to reach and exceed goals/targets in a dynamic environment.
- Should have proven skills in developing effective partnerships with key stakeholders and providing leadership support for driving change initiatives.
- Should have hands-on experience with a strong working knowledge of project management practices, ticket management tools, and modern communication tools like Slack.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies will be preferred.
- Google certified will be an added advantage
- Automation Test Framework
- BI Tools
- FireTV App
- Machine Learning
- Media Coverage
- Open Source
- Smart Appliances
- Smart Healthcare
- Work Culture