System Maintenance Specialist
System Maintenance Specialist at Tudip
Tudip Technologies Pvt. Ltd., an extreme technology company that had been growing 100% year to year, in terms of both employee count and year end revenue, looking for hands-on Dot Net stack.
Tudip works primarily only on development work across .Net, Python, Ruby, MEAN Stack, Java, PHP, Android, iPhone/iOS and cloud technologies. It has a large foot print in the web technologies and ever growing foot print in the device and mobile based technologies. We are 100% export oriented unit and work only with US and European clients.
An ideal System Maintenance Specialist will be expected:
- Repairing of damaged laptops and computers.
- Knowledge of Sophos configuration is plus.
- Very prompt in resolving the system maintenance and network queries.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Order for network supplies.
- Ensure the day to day operation are smooth by generating the preventive maintenance reports and fixing the issues from various vendors or self.
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Take accurate minutes of meetings.
- Reply to network email, telephone or face to face inquiries.
- Purchase network material from different shops after comparing from various shops.
- Experience 0-4 Years.