- The main challenge was to hit the small puck into the opposing “net” with cutout figures that represents hockey players.
- To design the game board having the hockey table and handle players control.
- To set the smooth animation of the hockey players and puck to moving them in different angles.
- The score to be calculated by the numbers of puck hitting into the opposing net.
- Initially, we designed the game board with game table, hockey players and puck using the scene graph’s different renderable nodes.
- We used different scene graph animation and vector nodes to implement the smooth animation of the hockey players and puck.
- Implemented logic in brightscript to calculate the different angle position to move the hockey players and puck on the game board.
- Implemented the logic in BrightScript for calculating the number of the puck hit into the opposition’s net.
- Successfully designed the game board having the hockey table with cutout figures, hockey players and puck on the game board.
- Completed the smooth animation for moving the hockey players in different angle and hit the puck into opposing net to make a goal.
- Air Hockey lovers finally found their long lost game at the Roku Channel Store.
- Ready to play the game – https://channelstore.roku.com/details/148704/air-hockey-free<>