- The main challenge in Memory Match Roku was to design the different grid size game board having the blocks and cards and handle the focus to move on the game board grid.
- To implement the functionality to differentiate the easy, medium and hard game modes on the basis of grid sizes.
- To implement the functionality to handle the OK click to show the cards and disable the OK click if matches the card.
- Initially we designed different grid size game board having multiple hide blocks and cards using scene graph’s different renderable nodes.
- Implemented the functionality in Brightscript to handle the left, right, up and down click to move the focus.
- Implemented logic in Brightscript to handle the OK click to show the card and disable the focus if match the card.