Snake & Ladder
- The main challenge in Snake & Ladder Roku was to navigate the game piece, according to die rolls. The game piece moved from the start to finish facing the snakes and ladders.
- To design the game board having numbered squares in a grid shape. Also the “ladders” and “snakes” are pictured on the board, each connecting two specific board squares.
- Implementation of multiplayer functionality and set the complexity of the computer mode.
- To implement the animation node and set the rolling animation to die on ok click. Also handling the ok click during the computer’s turn.
- Initially, we designed the game board having numbered, gridded squares and number of “ladders” and “snakes” using the scene graph’s different renderable nodes.
- We used different scene graph poster and animation nodes and set the image running animation to die roll and show the number to move the piece.
- Implemented logic in BrightScript to handle the ok click to roll the die and handle the ok click control during the computer play.